Georgia Governor Calls For Audit After Heroes Capture Shredder Truck Loading Election Materials

• Thread starter Thread starter gam197
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m sure they’re fine. She’s just like my wife (retired family doctor) and her sister (ICU nurse). They love making drive-by diagnoses of personalities or people they briefly encounter. But when push comes to shove in their clinic or hospital, they’re professional through and through.

If you can not separate opinion from truth, I am glad you aren’t trying to diagnose me long distance.

Speculation? It’s all over the place, 47 years and he’s a billionare. How’d he get that money? He’s a crook like a lot of politicians.
a) Biden is not a billionaire.
b) Since when do we dislike people that have made money?
c) Biden is only 78. Trump is 74. At what point will Trump be considered too old by your standard?
d) Trump has been known to say stuff that doesn’t make sense. Does that mean he shouldn’t be president either?

It’s not an opinion it’s the TRUTH. . . .
You are an expert in speech pathology and have personal, direct knowledge of President-Elect Biden, and scientific confirmation that his life-long stutter doesn’t actually exist?
I think not.

You shouldn’t be, I was a Nursing Director in Geriatrics at one of the top hospitals in the World in Boston, MA (MGH). It’s pretty obvious that there is evidence of cognitive decline, and it’s not uncommon for someone of Biden’s age. It’s quite frankly beyond obvious.

Last edited:
It’s pretty obvious that there is evidence of cognitive decline, and it’s not uncommon for someone of Biden’s age. It’s quite frankly beyond obvious.
Many have said the same about Trump, including some leading doctors. Your bias is showing.

You shouldn’t be, I was a Nursing Director in Geriatrics at one of the top hospitals in the World in Boston, MA (MGH). It’s pretty obvious that there is evidence of cognitive decline, and it’s not uncommon for someone of Biden’s age. It’s quite frankly beyond obvious.
What do medical ethics say about making a diagnosis without examining a patient, and then posting your medical opinion about that person on an internet forum?

a) Biden is not a billionaire.
b) Since when do we dislike people that have made money?
c) Biden is only 78. Trump is 74. At what point will Trump be considered too old by your standard?
d) Trump has been known to say stuff that doesn’t make sense. Does that mean he shouldn’t be president either?
  1. Haha. Biden has all kinds of money tied up all over the world. His brother also in Iraq with political contracts.
  2. Who said anything about too old?
  3. There’s a difference between the way Trump says things and Biden’s impaired communication.

Last edited:
What do medical ethics say about making a diagnosis without examining a patient, and then posting your medical opinion about that person on an internet forum?
Who made a diagnosis? Saying there is cognitive impairment IS NOT a diagnosis and an NP can make diagnosis, just an FYI. Nursing 101.

Last edited:
Not without examining the patient you can’t. Medical ethics 101.
Plenty of content to review with Biden just listen to him. Biden has left it out there with his multiple “gaffs”. And AGAIN saying some is cognitively impaired is not making a diagnosis, you seem to not understand this. Nursing 101. He definitely though has some type of impairment.

Last edited:
I asked about what medical ethics have to say about what you’re doing.
Again not making a diagnosis and medical ethics 101 say nurses assess people and can tell if someone has a cognitive impairment, it’s a special skill nurses have and use daily in their work. No one diagnosed him with dementia or alzheimer’s, that would be a diagnosis, nursing 101. It would be like me looking at someone with a limp and saying they have a hip impairment, that’s not a diagnosis. When you see and diagnosis over 1000 elderly a year over 40+ years in geriatrics you see it and know…

Last edited:
No worse than yours…
And this is why this Country is divided down the middle…

It’s ok to have different views, it doesn’t mean you are always bias however, it’s how we view and see things differently.

And on that note I do believe the election was stolen, and there is something seriously wrong with the numbers.

Last edited:
Stuttering , also known as stammering and dysphemia , is a speech disorder in which the flow of speech is disrupted by involuntary repetitions and prolongations of sounds, syllables, words, or phrases as well as involuntary silent pauses or blocks in which the person who stutters is unable to produce sounds. The term stuttering is most commonly associated with involuntary sound repetition, but it also encompasses the abnormal hesitation or pausing before speech, referred to by people who stutter as blocks , and the prolongation of certain sounds, usually vowels or semivowels. According to Watkins et al., stuttering is a disorder of “selection, initiation, and execution of motor sequences necessary for fluent speech production”…
It is common for individuals who suffer from a lifetime stuttering problem for their symptoms to worsen considerably as they reach their 70s and 80s.
Wikipedia s.v. Stutter.
This is the first paragraph of the Wikipedia article on Stuttering. It makes clear to me that it is about the disruption of “fluent speech production.” If you observe disrupted fluency in Joe Biden’s speech, my guess is that you are noticing his stutter. It may be worse because of his age, but it is not a new condition in my uninformed opinion. If you have other evidence, like difficulty riding a bicycle or walking down a ramp, I might consider it a part of a more general decline.

But if the only thing you have noticed is disruptions in the fluency of speech production, you won’t convince many people.

Oh, the jokes I could make about Biden and his “great sword”. Most of them would get me kicked off the forum.

Suffice to say that Biden would be too busy sniffing peoples’ hair to accomplish much on any battlefield.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back