M
mike2112
Guest
Another event occured I believe last November. I was 18 at the time and I had visited some family at night and I felt so lonely and hated. I felt so depressed over the last years because of all the attacks I have been receiving from evil. I absolutely felt like bursting out crying after I left the house. And so, I left to a chapel we had late at night nearby… I was praying to our Lord… why all this pain… I needed comfort. So when I left the chapel, there was this statue of mother mary in the court yard and a stone stool I sat on next to the statue. It was around 11 pm at night and I was by myself and I just kept crying and I opened up all that I had and said everything to Mother Mary.
I started walking out to the middle of the big parking lot to drive back home and all of a sudden a extraordinary and powerful scent of roses and flowers surrounded me and filled my nose even though my nose was congested. I looked around and there were absolutely no flowers or trees, just empty parking lot. The smell was so warming to my heart and I knew at that moment I felt Mother surround me with her arms. I had never in my life smelled that powerful smell of roses that just obliterated my conjestion in my nose. Whenever I walk past that statue everyday I always tell Mother never to forget me and be as my advocate and to pray for me.
Ever since then I have been going on a good daily routine at days of saying the Rosary and especially the Hail Holy Queen!
I started walking out to the middle of the big parking lot to drive back home and all of a sudden a extraordinary and powerful scent of roses and flowers surrounded me and filled my nose even though my nose was congested. I looked around and there were absolutely no flowers or trees, just empty parking lot. The smell was so warming to my heart and I knew at that moment I felt Mother surround me with her arms. I had never in my life smelled that powerful smell of roses that just obliterated my conjestion in my nose. Whenever I walk past that statue everyday I always tell Mother never to forget me and be as my advocate and to pray for me.
Ever since then I have been going on a good daily routine at days of saying the Rosary and especially the Hail Holy Queen!