Homosexuality "welcomed" by nuns

• Thread starter Thread starter _pro-life_teen
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
God created you to be a man,you chose to be a catholick,stick with the winner kid.

40.png
Perry5:
God created you to be a man,you chose to be a catholick,stick with the winner kid.
Banning,the delete button and censorship are all sins and tools of the devil in the hands of the righteous catholic.

Perry5 said:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And yet the scriptures were written by a people who still believed that the world was square and that iff they ventured to far into the sea they woul;d fall of a mythological waterfall into infifnty.

Could you please provide a reference for those two assertions.

40.png
Perry5:
Judging by your age, you had better get it together before you feed the fires.

Find somebody you can talk to, whatever reason you have to hate God, it’s unfounded.

May Christ have mercy on your soul.

40.png
mercygate:
Could you please provide a reference for those two assertions.

(The other sides of the many bible stories.)

1- Jesus who was he
Tim Lahey

2- The golden bough.
James Frazer

3- The mystical life of Jesus.
H Spencer Lewis F.R.C.,P.H.D.

4- What you didn’t know about the bible.
Bell Publishing

5- The forgoten books of Eden.
Bell publishing

6- Deceptions and myths of the bible.
Lloyd Graham

7- The secret doctrins of Jesus.
H Spencer Lewis F.R.C.,P.H.D.

8- The lost books of the bible.
Bell publishing

9- The dead sea schrolls.
Charls Pfieffer

(Gods house has many mansions (truths) and life is a never ending learning experience.)

Well I think that if the church has a Gay Ministry that is okay but if you goto Saint Bernedets dot com and the Priemere See they all have web pages on Gay Ministry. I am pretty sure they dont have permission from the Vatican or even instruction to have a Gay ministry. The Gay ministry pages are predominate, is the predominate hidden Agenda in Diocese like Baltimore and no where does it say we are supposed to be ministers of Christ.

No where does it say, Minister to the poor, the sick, the imprisoned and the sheep. The web page just says, looky here, Hidden, liberal, fundementlist gay agenda. What is the agenda.

The Agenda is to have Gay, people in Religous vocations, from priests, vocational directors, monks and probably nuns too. Although I have not met any Lesbian Nuns I can think of.

This Agenda, seems to be Satans Agenda for the new world order, to have elected communists as warned by the Kenedys infilitrate our diocese to the highest power and generaly screw up our Parishs or Diocese.

We can pray to Saint Michael but those who are called for vocations certainly wont put up with this at all. The evil should be expunged from our churchs.

To be able to minister to a Gay person should be a wonderful thing but the Gay ministry is an out of control monster thats destroying our religon. We have elapsed or escaped any kind of moral reasoning as to how we should minister to a gay person, or discern if a Gay person is abstinate from sin. The Gay ministry is in the toilet and In my opion about half or maybe %75 of these Gay ministrys should be burried and cast out of the church and flushed down the toilet like the floater it is.

Perry ‘state of confusion’ does seem to be an apt description of your situation. The study you quoted is ten years old, has been debunked and further in the past ten years nothing else has supported the theory of a genetic or biological basis.

Further homosexuality does NOT occur in the non-human animal kingdom under normal conditions. Extreme overcrowding, very stressful conditions may result in TEMPORARY homoseuxal behavior. Think of a prison for example where the conditions might occasion temporary homosexual behavior. But it is a result of the conditions not biology. Further there are sometimes very aggressive homosexual acts among male animals fighting over a FEMALE. When the weaker animal is vanquished the winner takes off with his FEMALE mate. Further in many species ‘bachelor’ bands of animals hang together but do not engage in sexual activity.

This is a myth although I do get a chuckle out of someone trying to justify homosexual behavior because two male ducks will in effect try to sodomize each other to get the female.

It is ALWAYS abnormal behavior. Period.

Lisa N

40.png
Bill_A:
Well I think that if the church has a Gay Ministry that is okay but if you goto Saint Bernedets dot com and the Priemere See they all have web pages on Gay Ministry. I am pretty sure they dont have permission from the Vatican or even instruction to have a Gay ministry. The Gay ministry pages are predominate, is the predominate hidden Agenda in Diocese like Baltimore and no where does it say we are supposed to be ministers of Christ.

No where does it say, Minister to the poor, the sick, the imprisoned and the sheep. The web page just says, looky here, Hidden, liberal, fundementlist gay agenda. What is the agenda.

The Agenda is to have Gay, people in Religous vocations, from priests, vocational directors, monks and probably nuns too. Although I have not met any Lesbian Nuns I can think of.

This Agenda, seems to be Satans Agenda for the new world order, to have elected communists as warned by the Kenedys infilitrate our diocese to the highest power and generaly screw up our Parishs or Diocese.

We can pray to Saint Michael but those who are called for vocations certainly wont put up with this at all. The evil should be expunged from our churchs.

To be able to minister to a Gay person should be a wonderful thing but the Gay ministry is an out of control monster thats destroying our religon. We have elapsed or escaped any kind of moral reasoning as to how we should minister to a gay person, or discern if a Gay person is abstinate from sin. The Gay ministry is in the toilet and In my opion about half or maybe %75 of these Gay ministrys should be burried and cast out of the church and flushed down the toilet like the floater it is.

I think that Jesus ment for us to minister to the world population and not just to the family of good old boys.

Perry5 said:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think that Jesus ment for us to minister to the world population and not just to the family of good old boys.

Yes, He said to preach the gospel, not compromise the Gospel or water down the Gospel or accept the heresy of modernism.

Perry5 said:
(heaven,hell and the lake of fire.)

Do you know where heaven is?

Do you know where hell is?

Do you know where the lake of fire is?

Iff i did not know where i was going would you folw me???

(The Pope,)

just a short two or three years or so ago while making a sabaticle to Mexico decreed that heaven,hell and the lake of fire as humanity understand them do not exsist.

ewtn.com/library/PAPALDOC/JP2HEAVN.HTM

heal-all.com/krabac/heavenandhell.html

a-voice.org/discern/popehell.htm

Nothing the pope said is actually contrary to anything I have learned as a Catholic. He just said they were states of being, not physical places. Big whoop. I don’t know if you noticed, but he was quoting what Thomas Aquinas said about heaven and hell 800 years ago! It would be the same as if he were to say that angels are not literally people with wings on their back, but in fact pure spirits without a physical body. The former is how they are represented in art, the latter is what the Church teaches that they actually are. The other two links, to an AP storywriter and the other to a guy who works at a place called The Jung Center are hardly to what I would call reliable and unbiased sources with a great expertise in Theology. Hate to burst your bubble, but us Catholics are not as benighted and uneducated as you would like to believe. I went to a top 25 University, earned 2 bachelors in 5 years, have completed medical school, and am in my residency right now in radiation oncology, one of the most competitive fields in all of medicine to enter. So I’m not exactly an ignoramus, although I will fully admit I am not a theologian. During my agnostic days at undergrad, I took a course in human sexuality. The LeVay study was thoroughly debunked. Sorry, try again. I will not call natural that which is confusing the gastrointestinal tract with the reproductive tract. The body just isn’t designed this way.

40.png
fix:
Yes, He said to preach the gospel, not compromise the Gospel or water down the Gospel or accept the heresy of modernism.

Please elaborate,how is the gospel compromised???

40.png
INRI:
Nothing the pope said is actually contrary to anything I have learned as a Catholic. He just said they were states of being, not physical places. Big whoop. I don’t know if you noticed, but he was quoting what Thomas Aquinas said about heaven and hell 800 years ago! It would be the same as if he were to say that angels are not literally people with wings on their back, but in fact pure spirits without a physical body. The former is how they are represented in art, the latter is what the Church teaches that they actually are. The other two links, to an AP storywriter and the other to a guy who works at a place called The Jung Center are hardly to what I would call reliable and unbiased sources with a great expertise in Theology. Hate to burst your bubble, but us Catholics are not as benighted and uneducated as you would like to believe. I went to a top 25 University, earned 2 bachelors in 5 years, have completed medical school, and am in my residency right now in radiation oncology, one of the most competitive fields in all of medicine to enter. So I’m not exactly an ignoramus, although I will fully admit I am not a theologian. During my agnostic days at undergrad, I took a course in human sexuality. The LeVay study was thoroughly debunked. Sorry, try again. I will not call natural that which is confusing the gastrointestinal tract with the reproductive tract. The body just isn’t designed this way.

Why did you turn a general post into a post about you???

I guess it is a matter of love the sinner and condone the sin. Is there a Bible in the convent ?

Perry5 said:
Why did you turn a general post into a post about you???

Just to refute what you seem to be implying, namely that all Catholics are ignorant rubes. I’ll not do it again, promise!

40.png
INRI:
Just to refute what you seem to be implying, namely that all Catholics are ignorant rubes. I’ll not do it again, promise!

I deal in belief systems annd ideas not in personel attacks.

Lisa N:
Perry ‘state of confusion’ does seem to be an apt description of your situation. The study you quoted is ten years old, has been debunked and further in the past ten years nothing else has supported the theory of a genetic or biological basis.

Further homosexuality does NOT occur in the non-human animal kingdom under normal conditions. Extreme overcrowding, very stressful conditions may result in TEMPORARY homoseuxal behavior. Think of a prison for example where the conditions might occasion temporary homosexual behavior. But it is a result of the conditions not biology. Further there are sometimes very aggressive homosexual acts among male animals fighting over a FEMALE. When the weaker animal is vanquished the winner takes off with his FEMALE mate. Further in many species ‘bachelor’ bands of animals hang together but do not engage in sexual activity.

This is a myth although I do get a chuckle out of someone trying to justify homosexual behavior because two male ducks will in effect try to sodomize each other to get the female.

It is ALWAYS abnormal behavior. Period.

Lisa N

Have you ever had a dog fall in love with your leg???

40.png
TheGarg:
That is a load of caca, homosexuality is an affliction, but not biological. All those subject had HIV/AIDS and the testing was not done too well from what I read. Heck, Levay himself said that people misinerpreted his work.

Same sex attractions is a curable, psychological/emotional disorder, that IS a choice. NO different than any other addiction you have to acknowledge it and CHOOSE to want to change. Herein lies the good news, there is hope for homosexuals, spiritually, emotionally, and physically, to lead normal lives. they should embrace it.

Love the sinner, hate the sin.

Peace of the lord be with you!
Advocating for the Traditional Family, the Protection of Children and Proclaiming the Truth about Homosexuality

“Born that way” theory

Courage

http://narth.com/menus/born.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back