Is it Possible...a non-Catholic Saint?

• Thread starter Thread starter Edwin1961
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
40.png
SPOKENWORD:
Tru, How many souls have you brought to Jesus Christ? There are those who profess to be christian but it action that counts. To many pewers and not enough doers. šŸ‘
How many souls have you brought to Jesus SPOKENWORD?

40.png
beng:
Please donā€™t be silly. Asnwer the question. Gives estimate.
Beng, whats your point about exact numbers? Billy Graham has brought millions and has been draged down to zero . See post 98 šŸ˜¦

SPOKENWORD said:
Tru, How many souls have you brought to Jesus Christ? There are those who profess to be christian but it action that counts. To many pewers and not enough doers. šŸ‘

Dear Word,

I will not be engaging in a childish tug of wars with you. I can discuss the topic, which was Billy Grahamā€™s chances for getting into heaven or the main topic. Fell free to offer your opinion on these. But I would like you to refrain from personal attacks, how many souls I brought to Jesus is none of your business and besides I havenā€™t got a clue. The Blessed Mother is in charge over me (True Devotion) and I have given over to her all my right to any grace I may collect in this lifetime for all eternity. But to answer you best I can, probably not enough souls, because I am a sinner and I do not think much of my efforts. God bless.

40.png
SPOKENWORD:
Beng, whats your point about exact numbers?
This:

There are those who profess to be christian but it action that counts. To many pewers and not enough doers.

I wanna know if YOU do any ā€œactionā€.
Billy Graham has brought millions
Billy Graham does not bring any to the Catholic Church where the true Jesus resides.

If youā€™re talking about only bringing someone to Jesus Mohammed also brought people to Jesus. Their Jesus.

Only the Catholic faith have the true Jesus.

Billy Graham is a nice man and all, but I donā€™t let the warm fuzzy feeling clouded my reasoning. Hopefully God will have mercy on him
and has been draged down to zero by your sister. šŸ˜¦
Listen to yourself.

40.png
tru_dvotion:
Dear Word,

I will not be engaging in a childish tug of wars with you. I can discuss the topic, which was Billy Grahamā€™s chances for getting into heaven or the main topic. Fell free to offer your opinion on these. But I would like you to refrain from personal attacks, how many souls I brought to Jesus is none of your business and besides I havenā€™t got a clue. The Blessed Mother is in charge over me (True Devotion) and I have given over to her all my right to any grace I may collect in this lifetime for all eternity. But to answer you best I can, probably not enough souls, because I am a sinner and I do not think much of my efforts. God bless.
How sad I am to hear your responce.So much for the Great commission. You hurt my feelings when you put down a man of God, Billy Graham. I hope the Lord will say to you well down my faithful servant. šŸ˜¦

Are you member of the Catholic Church head by the sucessor of Peter Pope John Paul II SPOKENWORD?

40.png
beng:
This:

There are those who profess to be christian but it action that counts. To many pewers and not enough doers.

I wanna know if YOU do any ā€œactionā€.

Billy Graham does not bring any to the Catholic Church where the true Jesus resides.

If youā€™re talking about only bringing someone to Jesus Mohammed also brought people to Jesus. Their Jesus.

Only the Catholic faith have the true Jesus.

Billy Graham is a nice man and all, but I donā€™t let the warm fuzzy feeling clouded my reasoning. Hopefully God will have mercy on him

Listen to yourself.
Again Beng ,you prove yourself, How sad you are. Good luck when its your turn before judgement. šŸ˜¦

40.png
tru_dvotion:
Not just that. Of all peopleā€¦ one who has spent a lifetime with a Bible in his hands not recognizing where itƕs atā€¦ is it not sad after all that he remains a Protestant? One wonders what a lifetime of dedication to an inferior cause is worth. If anythingā€¦ he has done considerable damage to the Catholic Churchā€¦ he took some and he corrupted some. Sainthood? Not likely.
Very true, heresy is a mortal sin.

40.png
tru_dvotion:
I agree, this is what you said:

However, what you imply here is non-Catholics can be in a state of grace on Earth. I disagree with that. They are in a state of grace at the time of their baptism. But with no Sacrament of Penance available to them, any mortal sin they commit after their baptism would remain on their souls.
I just want to make sure I understand this. You say they are in a state of grace at the time of their baptism. But this no Sacrement of Penance available to them, any mortal sin they commit aftertheir baptism would remain in their hearts. Does this statement refer to catholics who have left the church of their baptism?

Hopefully this may clear up any misunderstandings we may have. Thank God we have somebody like Father Bob Lewis.
ewtn.com/vexperts/showresult.asp?RecNum=391390&Forums=0&Experts=0&Days=365&Author=&Keyword=state+of+grace&pgnu=2&groupnum=0

Letā€™s not be too hard on Billy Graham. Heā€™s one of those Protestant who is quite friendly with the Catholics. This is because of his friendship with +Fulton Sheen.

40.png
bones_IV:
I just want to make sure I understand this. You say they are in a state of grace at the time of their baptism. But this no Sacrement of Penance available to them, any mortal sin they commit aftertheir baptism would remain in their hearts. Does this statement refer to catholics who have left the church of their baptism?

Hopefully this may clear up any misunderstandings we may have. Thank God we have somebody like Father Bob Lewis.
ewtn.com/vexperts/showresult.asp?RecNum=391390&Forums=0&Experts=0&Days=365&Author=&Keyword=state+of+grace&pgnu=2&groupnum=0
Great Find Bones. šŸ‘

40.png
bones_IV:

Here is the conundrum, a sin can only be mortal if it is committed intentionally, and with due knowledge of its consequences. That said, can a Protestant, who does not understand the true severity of his sin, be guilty of mortal sin? If not, then he is only guilty of venital sin, and is eligible for salvation, because only those guilty of mortal sin are damned.

40.png
tru_dvotion:
Not just that. Of all peopleā€¦ one who has spent a lifetime with a Bible in his hands not recognizing where itā€™s atā€¦ is it not sad after all that he remains a Protestant? One wonders what a lifetime of dedication to an inferior cause is worth. If anythingā€¦ he has done considerable damage to the Catholic Churchā€¦ he took some and he corrupted some. Sainthood? Not likely.
You dare to call yourself a Christian after these comments. I dont agree with many things John Paul does but I still respect Him and not put him down in his quest to bring souls to the Lord. You make Billy Graham sound like a worthless lost soul. Sad. šŸ˜¦

40.png
Apologia100:
Here is the conundrum, a sin can only be mortal if it is committed intentionally, and with due knowledge of its consequences. That said, can a Protestant, who does not understand the true severity of his sin, be guilty of mortal sin? If not, then he is only guilty of venital sin, and is eligible for salvation, because only those guilty of mortal sin are damned.
Praise God many do see the lite. šŸ‘

40.png
Apologia100:
It would depends on the ignorance. If itā€™s vincible than heā€™s culpable if itā€™s invincible than heā€™s non-culpable.

As I said, one just canā€™t defend themself in front of the Almighty God by saying, ā€œI didnā€™t know thatā€. God put reason and laws into men. It needs to be used. Like Contraceptive. The Hahnā€™s used their knowledge to reach a conclusion that the Catholic position is right.

Have any of you considered what happens to different parts of the human body? If itā€™s cold and rains, all the parts get the chill. When the sun comes out, all the parts bask in it. Even the toes feel better. Can the toe say I will not go this way or that way and the cold or the heat will not affect me? I donā€™t think so. So by including the Protestant brethren in the Body of Christ, instead of assuming they can get to heaven without observing the rules of the Body they are part of is nothing more than a fallacy. What it tells me, they are worse off by being part of the Body, because this way they can be and will be held accountableā€¦ certainly more so than a Muslim or a Hindu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back