Iām sorry Iām going to drop out because Iām not sure what Iām even answering.
Sorry for the delayed response, I had to leave the forum. I am back now.
In that case I feel very badly for that person. I do not recognize the right of a government to completely disarm someone without due process, and it sounds like they were put in a lousy position.
It is always a temptation to just ignore peopleās privacy, for āthe greater goodā. But usually āthe greater good by ignoring peopleās privacyā isnāt that good, or, it is good for some at the expense of some.
Sure the fetus life is important. The parents are
supposedly the first persons of interest to defend the fetus life. It is questionable
why that we find the mom on the otherside in the battle of defending her right against her fetus right, which is supposedly under her custody.
Supposedly husband & wife have sex in private, it is good. But if the husband then upload it to the internet, it becomes porn.
The difference between the two? The loss of privacy.
When government disarm its own citizen, it is leaving them fulnerable for many kinds of
human right abuses. Privacy protects our dignity as a human person. I have the right to have privacy at my own home.
To sell people privacy is similar to selling the people as comodity (or slaves, if you like), eventhough perhaps at several different levels. Making money or other benefits out of other human being. This is
the spirit of porn.
For example, when I shower, I close the door. Can anybody put cctv there in my bathroom?
I dont do anything bad in my bathroom. Why would I need to keep it private? Because it is
my right to have my privacy.
Supposedly somebody put cctv in my bathroom, and upload my showering time to youtube, then what that person doing, is to sell me as
a comodity by selling my supposedly private time.
I am showing you that all these, are of
the same spirit. The spirit that fail to regard the dignity of human person.