A
Abrosz
Guest
Gotta love the civilized, yet biting sarcasm! Especially the last sentence.
Its not vitriol but for the WH to put out a press release about this in this time of national emergency invites sarcasm. Plus, I think FLOTUS has been handled very gently by the press during Trump’s time in office. Compare what was said about Michelle here and in the media. Granted, she was more active but folks here criticized all sorts of things, including giving credit to a photoshopped picture.Weird, I read TDS and vitriol more than ‘biting sarcasm’
But it was CNN, so we shouldn’t expect an article on the Garden to be about the garden.
I’m sure she is. I don’t think that she ever wanted to be a public figure in politics. When yoked with someone (not just in marriage) one can end up suffering the consequences of the actions of their associatesShe owes the people nothing and I think she is probably hating every moment of this as I would if I were in her shoes.
“TDS” is the buzzword for every act that does not glorify Trump. She got off pretty easy, compared to Michelle Obama, who IS truly a classy lady, civilized, educated and admirable.Weird, I read TDS and vitriol more than ‘biting sarcasm’
Sure! There was the jacket wording business, which was her being classy, right? I think she gets the press she deserves.Mrs. Trump is a classy lady and does not deserve the treatment she gets from the leftist press.
Sure. Discuss her risque’ modeling career and see how fast people flag any mention of it.Melania is a gracious, and graceful lady. I suspect a lot of people are jealous of her.
How so? A press release is just an official statement delivered to members of the news media for the purpose of providing information. It would be far stranger if they did the work without explaining it. Not the same as a press conference, a ‘release’ is a posted document on a official web site. Several are issued daily, most are just ignored by the media.Its not vitriol but for the WH to put out a press release about this in this time of national emergency invites sarcasm.
I mean…it’s not my place to judge her, and everyone is redeemable, but…she’s a former nude model. If Michelle Obama had posed nude for softcore lesbian porn, the rightwing media would’ve never shut up about how trashy she was.Mrs. Trump is a classy lady and does not deserve the treatment she gets from the leftist press.
Then why bring it up here?I’m not arguing that Melania should get raked over the coals for stuff she did years ago.
Just pointing out that Melania is getting a pass (and not arguing she shouldn’t) for stuff that someone like Michelle Obama never would. Estimations as to whether she’s “classy” are dependent on ones partisan affiliation. I just don’t see a lot of consistency here.Then why bring it up here?