C
CountrySinger
Guest
Except I live in the Northwest, and “Catholics” here are CINO or extremely boring.It is just the way that we often communicate over the internet; it isn’t something specific to Catholics. Plus, discussions on just about any subject on the web tend to bring out the the most passionate and opinionated people. Heck, you can probably find heated and uncharitable discussions on other forums over Spock’s exact views concerning the Romulans.
If you’re feeling that way, you might want to just look away from the computer screen for a while and try and find some good Catholics IRL to talk to.
And it’s not just about the people, I have some big beefs with the Church’s view on a lot of things, I won’t go into detail here (it has only come up recently). And yes, I have read books about the teachings, but I do miss my former life and friends at times. I feel like I’m alone, and being devout really doesn’t help (it’s a liability here).