I thought this op was about Flynn.
Michael Flynn’s security clearance suspended pending review
WASHINGTON — The Defense Intelligence Agency has suspended ousted national security adviser Michael Flynn’s security clearance pending a review.
Flynn, a former director of the agency who was asked to leave that post, was forced to resign this week after the White House said he misled Vice President Mike Pence about his contacts with Russia’s ambassador to the U.S. before the inauguration.
A defense official, who spoke only on condition of anonymity, said Wednesday that Flynn’s security clearance was suspended Tuesday evening.
It would be strange indeed if he went rogue by initiating all these contacts with the Russians without prior approval. Not only did he lie but I find it strange that Trump would set up his VP like this knowing he had info three weeks prior. I also find it objectionable that Trump would encourage a foreign adversary to conduct espionage against our on country to undermine our political process.