Mocking those who are religious

  • Thread starter Thread starter JoeShlabotnik
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, the more mainstream religions, including our own, are snubbed. Why? Because we are not as politically motivated as many Evangelicals.
 
Trump said that himself with shooting on 5th Ave. All you did was confirm what he said through observation
 
Evangelicals =votes. That is one obvious truth.
Actually, I live in the south and evangelicals are a fraction of the size they used to be. This isn’t 1980 anymore. There is no such thing as the “moral majority.” Evangelicals know this, and are in panic mode over their shrinking churches.
 
They remain his base. He doesn’t need as many votes as the Democrat to win.
 
Maximus1 . . . .
Two interviews he said, he never did anything he needed to ask God for forgiveness for.
The media is not his confessor.

He doesn’t have to say.

He may not even KNOW about the call to repentance.

Jesus called a lot of people to repentance. (Were THEY irredeemable too?)

You are assuming just because of what someone said before (perhaps even out of ignorance of the Christian life), that they are REMAINING in this state.

How do you know such things Maximus1?
 
Last edited:
I am repeating what he said in 2016 twice. You can assume what you want. He got his Mulligan in 2017.
The second interview was Cal Thomas who was clearly trying to give Trump a chance to correct his Christian bonafides. Trump was in his 70s on his third wife with at least two hush agreements while married. That’s a long time to imagine never doing anything you need to be forgiven for
 
Last edited:
JoeShlabotnik . . .
I think that Trump could say or do anything (legal or illegal), and his peeps would support him.
And this is where it always goes.

It goes from trashing Trump, to trashing his supporters.

Just like with the media.
 
One question. When Trump said he could shoot someone on 5th Ave and not loose a vote, was he trashing his supporters? This confused me when you actually cite the candidates position and get accused of trashing. Either both are wrong or neither it seems.
 
Maximus1 . . . .
One question. When Trump said he could shoot someone on 5th Ave and not loose a vote, was he trashing his supporters?
One answer.

It was hyperbole.

(He put the media and his political adversaries on notice . . . .
. . . that them running him down . . .
. . . will not result in voters abandoning him politically.

And he used that hyperbole to get the media to advertize this without cost to his campaign.

And the media attempting to run him down, did just what he wanted them to do.)
 
Last edited:
Except everything I have seen informs that it is accurate. Without exception.
You can believe it hyperbole. I saw bragging.
 
Last edited:
Maximus1 on (Maximus1 pretending) Trump voters supporting murder . . . .
Except everything I have seen informs that it is accurate. Without exception.
Like I said.

This is where it always goes. The attacks against Trump is not enough.

It always goes to attacking Trump supporters sooner or later.

What about REALLY supporting REAL murder?
What about supporting candidates who want to protect murdering pre-born babies right up until as they are being birthed?

What do you have to say about THOSE candidates and THOSE candidates supporters?

Not pretend hyperbole but REALITY. Now what?
 
Last edited:
I think his base is more complicated than just evangelicals. It’s people who are tired of elitists telling them how stupid they are.

I’m a democrat, I voted for Gore, Kerry, Obama twice, then Trump. And the only republican I voted for before Trump was for governor back in 2008. I’m undecided who I’m supporting in 2020. Depends who the democrats nominate.
 
You say hyperbole.
Right now he has an AG who says you cannot investigate him or charge him with that murder. And the Senate in an election year is iffy.
Nothing tells me he didn’t mean it. I never thought I would hear an AG say what he said, OR A PRESIDENT SAY IF HE DOES IT, basically it is not illegal, or a Senate choosing to hide material WITNESSES so blatantly.
Ultimately voters support has permitted all of these things to be true. If that comment sounds bad there is a good reason for that.
 
A man with a castle and golden toilet bowl (and so much more)is the anti elitist?
 
Last edited:
Fine then. Your concern is what he is doing to the country, and whoever beats him is a better option for that reason.

That is fine, but stop with inserting the pro-life mantra as though that has any bearing on your decisions here. By your own admission, it does not. You seek to preserve the country and see Trump as unfit to do that. Just plant your flag there rather than questioning the pro-life credentials of others whilst waving the pro-life “cyber flag” around for everyone to see.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top