J
JoeShlabotnik
Guest
Yes, the more mainstream religions, including our own, are snubbed. Why? Because we are not as politically motivated as many Evangelicals.
Actually, I live in the south and evangelicals are a fraction of the size they used to be. This isn’t 1980 anymore. There is no such thing as the “moral majority.” Evangelicals know this, and are in panic mode over their shrinking churches.Evangelicals =votes. That is one obvious truth.
The media is not his confessor.Two interviews he said, he never did anything he needed to ask God for forgiveness for.
And this is where it always goes.I think that Trump could say or do anything (legal or illegal), and his peeps would support him.
One answer.One question. When Trump said he could shoot someone on 5th Ave and not loose a vote, was he trashing his supporters?
I agree.It was hyperbole.
Lots of evidence.Wow! There is no evidence of envy
Like I said.Except everything I have seen informs that it is accurate. Without exception.