J
Trump “mocking” this and that and this and that - is the latest torrent being peddled and from whom? … Those who support the Democrat Party Platform - which Supports Abortion and Active Homosexuality - which in turn is as Huge Mockery toward God/Jesus ?Trump mocks the faith of others. His own religious practices remain opaque.
Evangelical pastors have called the president a “baby Christian” and insist he had a moment of conversion.
That’s potentially understandable because - in the opinion of not just a few - The Bulk of the very influential Media Machine - is owned and directed by Leftism…I seem to recall that the media always accepted Obama and Clinton’s own professions of faith without examining the particulars.
Are he supposed to? I love my faith, but I wouldn’t bring it up with co-workers in a pluralistic job setting. If he did, there would be media blather about how he’s letting his faith get in the way of his job, imposing his religious views on others, etc.Trump does not regularly talk about religion with many of his advisers, who said they knew little about how the president views God.
I’m sure there’s plenty to criticize our president about, but whether or not he considers himself to be a sinner is of zero interest or importance to me. Zero.Obama, Clinton, both Bushes, and presidents all the way back to Ronald Reagan acknowledged that they were sinners in need of forgiveness.
Donald Trump has said that he has not asked for forgiveness for sins, because he believes he has nothing to ask forgiveness for. That in itself says much.
We, all, are sinners.
Much further down, in fact right at the end (the part of the article people often don’t get to) when actually explaining how he mocked them, it says‘But Trump — who recently mocked the expressions of faith of two devout politicians, the Catholic House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) and the Latter-day Saint Sen. Mitt Romney (R-Utah) — very rarely puts his own religious beliefs on display’.
That’s mocking their faith? Hardly.Speaking about Romney, who said his religious beliefs guided him in casting his vote against Trump during the impeachment trial, and Pelosi, who has said she prays for the president, Trump said: “I don’t like people who use their faith as justification for doing what they know is wrong. Nor do I like people who say, ‘I pray for you,’ when they know that that’s not so.
pro-life?No, it just that Trump acts like those I have always been told not to act like.
Exactly . Political Fluss… Something pro-Democrats cling on toSo reading through this article, it seems like nothing more than a hit piece.
The title is ‘Trump mocks the faith of others’.
That’s mocking their faith? Hardly.