D
Dorothy
Guest
I thought I had to click reply in order for my vote to count.
The U.N. has a globalist agenda to dictate what we are to believe and what we are not to believe. They want to create a one world church. The Pacha Mamma idol is one of many attempts to shift Catholic doctrine. This agenda is their philosophy of death by a thousand cuts. They know they can’t suddenly change Catholic doctrine because there will be too much of an outrage from the conservatives. They try to change a little at a time as they believe they can sail under our radar of vigilance.POPE FRANCIS: ‘Our duty is to obey the United Nations!’
Yes. As I said, it is an idol. Anything else is just spin.What is so amazing to me that after reading all the posting the hoops so many are willing to jump through to justify this idol worship
The prayer origin is a well known as shown in the Italian publication of Bien vivir: “Pregheira alla Madre Terra dei populi Inca” (or “Prayer to the Mother Earth of the Inca peoples”).…
The text of the prayer itself is what I’m pointing at, because it reveals what the native belief about Pachamama really is.
…
I did not vote. Pachamama * does not exist.
Catechism 2112:
How does pagan demon revered by the indigenous people of the Andes = P…ama does not exist?“The first commandment condemns polytheism . It requires man neither to believe in, nor to venerate, other divinities than the one true God.”
Yeah, this reminds me of what the Jesuit superior general said recently;I did not vote. Pachamama * does not exist.
Absolutely agreeThey know they can’t suddenly change Catholic doctrine because there will be too much of an outrage from the conservatives. They try to change a little at a time as they believe they can sail under our radar of vigilance.
You are attempting to use the catechism to justify insulting those with an opposing point of view.Weak as per the Catechism: