Presidential Debate 9/29/20 Discussion Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter TK421
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Biden,Trump has been a fool in his handling of this virus,he doesn’t have a plan.CW :What would you do differently? Biden,I would have a plan…He said he would have a plan yet he couldn’t say what his plan would be.

Last edited:
40.png
7_Sorrows:
Trump looked tired and angry, He was debating 2 people - Wallace and Biden. Wallace was clearly biased and continued to interrupt Trump when he was making a good point.
What debate were u watching? Trump interrupted wallace when a difficult question was being posed. Trump interrupted Wallace when the latter told Trump his time was up! Trump interrupted Wallace when the latter told him to return to the topic. Wallace was fair but weak.
Yes, I noticed Biden never answered the difficult questions posed to him. He did a lot of looking down.

Trump answered his questions. Biden lied.

Whenever Wallace asked Trump a gotcha question, the look on Biden’s face was priceless. He turned his head with his eyes wide glaring at Trump with a menacing smile like “yeah, take that! Wallace is looking out for me.” He did that at least 4 times.

Last edited:
Biden was an absolute jerk.He threw prejoratoves T Trump all night.
Trump for his part behaved poorly in his talking over Biden,however I can understand why he felt he had to do that.
Anyway Monday morning quarterbacking is always 30/20 hindsight. I bet the next debate will be much better

It will be a downhill format with audience asking questions. @Jeanne_S

I just told you reread my post.He also wouldn’t comment on most issues due to his not wanting to offend his lefties base.
Trump ,not having to be beholding to anyone,is able to speak extemporaneously because he know what he believes,doesn’t pander.

C’mon man! You must have been taking a bathroom break.Trust me it happened,it really happened.

During the debate,seriously ,not playing along with your silly games.Scheesh

Biden was throwing punches too so they’re both guilty.

Last edited:
I don’t think Biden was an “absolute jerk” and if he let Trump interrupt and talk over him it’s his own fault. Someone with a even a moderate amount of jerkiness would dominate Trump easy, because he gets thrown off balance any time he takes an insult. He’d stop interrupting if his opponent could do better than “come on man,” “clown,” and “shut up.”

Yes, it was during the debate and other times.
You think it was kind of lip service when you consider ‘Stand back and stand by’ and ‘good people on both sides’? Is he afraid of offending racists or something?

Well only after Trump made it a free for all. What else could Biden do? Nothing?

Last edited:
He wasn’t asked about them specifically. It was a question about whether he would denounce white supremicist groups in general. He mentioned them by name as an example of white supremacist groups that he knew. And told them to ‘stand by’.

Last edited:
I think you need to review the context. You are fully spreading a lie when leaving the context out of it. Please review that whole segment.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back