Have you even read the statistics which have been posted? Particularly about the increase in violent crime since Australia went gun-free? Are you even interested?
I have looked, but look elsewhere and you shall find that there are instances that are completely contradictory to what you have backed up with evidence. Ireland for example.
Do you have some sort of evidence that bullets cannot penetrate these materials? Many of the shootings up here in Toronto have been drive-bys: people sitting in their livingrooms and being shot dead straight through outer walls (which are quite thick in Canada) by stray bullets from passing cars.
Well in that case, how does a gun help you, when you are sitting in your front room, a person whizzes by in a car, how does owning a gun really help?
These instances you have exampled show a terrible society, rather than trying to fight and erradicate it, why don’t you try to correct it? DAC Paddick effectively tackled crime and particularly drugs in his area not by fighting it, but by liason with the community, he was extremely liked by the people in his borough, and saw incredible crime reduction rates.
For which there is a cogent and responsible answer. Kids don’t get to be kids forever. They get to grow up. Questions have answers.
This is merely cherry picking where you put that philiosophy, it appears to be the case when it comes to guns, but when homosexuality or bad songs in lyrics are involved, then you wish to protect your children forever.
Asked and answered. Did you read the answers?
I did read the answers, and I was astounded, never before have I encountered something like this, when I see programs about guns in America (comedy or not) I always think “oh this is just beign exaggerated for effect” - apparently not.
Unfortunately they often are used for THREATENING, COERCION, AND MURDER – all of which differ from killing.
Such brilliant characteristics. These may guns a must for me :tsktsk:
I am now more greatful than ever that I live in England.
P.S. Sorry about the incorrect fact about the Swiss Guard, it was from a book that is now outdated.
Question - Is anyone else on CAF anti guns?