Saying our goodbyes

• Thread starter Thread starter Pattylt
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. Farewell and blessings to you all. I’ve learned from everyone I have interacted with here.

@MNathaniel – fellow CS Lewis fan! you’ve often said aloud what I was thinking for myself! And I’ll be eternally grateful to you for introducing me to Jimmy Akin’s Mysterious World. 😆
Cheers @OddBird 🙂

As you say, I don’t plan to remain online (it just doesn’t seem to be healthy for me), but I appreciate the shout-out. And I hope God continues to support your journey into the Catholic Church, in a smooth way. I appreciate your caring and helpful way around here.

Farewell from a frequent lurker here on CAF. I’ve learned so much from so many here. Thank you all for your contributions and I wish you well post-CAF.

There are many I’ll miss here
@1ke, who seemed to share my love of Canon Law,
@OraLabora who introduced me to his amazing abbey, leading to a very peaceful day near the end of my holiday a few summers ago,
@acanonlawyer who was always willing to answer my questions

Then those who left a while ago, Brother JR, Ghoti, benedictgal,

Those of you whose posts I simply liked to read and learn from are too numerous to mention. Many have been named above.

I am sorry to see CAF close but I want to thank @1cthlctrth, @7_Sorrows, @DoGodsBidding1 , @QuillWriter, @Cathoholic, @Victoria33, @Freddy, @Isaac14, @ziapueblo, @StudentMI and others for their excellent contributions.

I think you @(name removed by moderator) were one of the first I interacted with. I was quite new to Catholicism and you were considering. We had such similar backgrounds. And now you’re helping your sister. That’s a great testimony for our faith.

Great thread patty. There are too many to mention. Going to miss you all as well. We will have to have a CAF reunion party in heaven.

Edit: a few names I haven’t seen mentioned yet @Fauken, @Anicette, @po18guy, @Elf01 , @0Scarlett_nidiyilii, @Otjm, @QuillWriter, @MNathaniel

Big thank you as well to the prayer warriors. Now there is a saintly group!

Last edited:
Thank you so much AINg.
And many thanks to you too!

God bless.

Cathoholic

Wait is @bradskii = @Freddy … ?

Edit: crap my ancient history universe and modern universe are colliding…

Last edited:
I actually want a thread with the best ever bans… like the first month I was here in 12’ I saw some guy string together like 40 swear words in an angry tirade just unloading on someone who was clearly trolling him…holy crap I was laughing so hard.

I’ve pm’d her a few times but never received a response. May God bless her and her family.

I also want to say bye to this forum and to thank some members. Sadly some of them I haven’t seen here anymore when the new CAF replaced the old one, where I first got to interact with them. There was @trinichiqn and @iwillrisenowinfaith and @pomegranate and @Zelliefan among others who were members of the group I created. I am thankful that I got to pray together with them novenas and the 54 day Rosary novena a few times.

Thank you to @pollylodges for being a prayer warrior, @Trishie for being a very kind member here, @boomerang (is she still here?) For sharing her wonderful story of how she met her spouse, @7_Sorrows another very kind and sensible member here. @Katherine438 for her kindness and being such a prayer warrior. I am sure there is so much more but right now these are what come to my mind, since I have not been very regular in my postings here, in fact this year just a few times.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back