Smoking-gun email reveals how Hunter Biden introduced Ukrainian businessman to VP Dad. Or is it actually a flawed report?

• Thread starter Thread starter Cathoholic
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
You bring your laptop to me for repairs. IE it will not boot up. I fix it. Then I start to snoop around looking at your emails and personal files. Is that OK with you?
You bring your laptop to me for repairs. IE it will not boot up. I fix it. Then you never return for it, nor do you pay me for the work I did. Then I start to snoop around looking at your emails and personal files. Then I look at the stuff on the computer (which is now abandoned and therefore mine) to see if the computer is good enough to use for anything. Is that OK with you?

Is an arrest necessary to propose someone is acting in a criminal manner?
No. But can you imagine how the FBI would react if somebody gave them a phony laptop purporting to accuse the former VP and his son of criminal acts? They would double the frogmen and machine-gunners they used to arrest Stone.

The fact that the Democrat media doesn’t talk about this pretty much tells you it’s true.
That certainly is one of the oddest, illogical assertions I have seen made. Couldn’t it also mean that the story is a nothing burger? I thought the NY Times and the Washington Post went out of their way to refute the claims and then left it alone.

You bring your laptop to me for repairs. IE it will not boot up. I fix it. Then you never return for it, nor do you pay me for the work I did. Then I start to snoop around looking at your emails and personal files. Then I look at the stuff on the computer (which is now abandoned and therefore mine) to see if the computer is good enough to use for anything. Is that OK with you?
Did you attempt to call me?

If someone abandons property for a period of a year in that state, then it could be up for grabs. If I recall the timeline provided the laptop had been dropped off in April, but then files from it are reported to be distributed by November. That’s not after the expiration of a year.

I imagine the computer shop guy has a form people sign saying if you don’t come and get the computer and pay for it within a given amount of time, it will be considered abandoned and disposed of. Most repair shops have agreements like that. Even vets do.

Abandoned property is the property of anyone who comes into possession of it.

Last edited:
The man said he had tried several times to get them to come and pick it up.

I have tools that allow me to both bypass or break the login
I shouldn’t have been surprised, but I was surprised to learn recently that anyone with a reasonable knowledge of computers can bypass all of the safeguards IF he has physical access to the computer itself.

Encrypting, I am told, is another thing and it’s NOT easy to undo if done well.

Last edited:
Encrypting, I am told, is another thing and it’s NOT easy to undo if done well.
Not easy true, but still hackable. But once you have gotten pass the login or bypass the login, the encryption no longer exists. Everything decrypts once you are inside with the person’s credentials.

Somebody brings me their laptop.
Tell me they can’t remember their password.
I grab a disk put in the drive.
In about 10 minutes the password is removed.
I can now login into the laptop without a password.
All files are then automatically decrypted.
And I charge the person 50 bucks. I am cheap, I get more customers that way.

The emails aren’t yours.

People can access emails from someplace else.

They don’t require a specific computer to do so.

Attacks on people. No evidence that the computer content is false. Just as expected.

My computer has some emails downloaded so I can look at them when I am offline.

Maybe the computer store man just downloaded everything to CDs without realizing he was picking up those emails as well.

Last edited:
Fine. They belong to you. No one is supposed to search them.

That’s why emails have their own password.

Well, we can go through 3,000 little details, but what does it matter? The info is out there.

Well, we can go through 3,000 little details, but what does it matter? The info is out there.
Agreed. If at some point a credible reason to disbelieve in their authenticity comes along, it would be worth looking at. So far, none have been offered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back