M
MGEISING
Guest
Thanks my friend … blessings be - Moe((((((((Jennifer and Moe))))))))), prayers for both of you, your families, and your children in heaven. :hug1:![]()
Thanks my friend … blessings be - Moe((((((((Jennifer and Moe))))))))), prayers for both of you, your families, and your children in heaven. :hug1:![]()
**So generous of you my friend - thank you so much. You are just so wonderful.Offering Mass for you and your family on the 19th Moe. :hug1:
She is beautiful and so are all of you for doing this!! When I read through it I cried so much. Her Papa’s words really tore me apart, it’s easy to see how much you all loved her, and how much she loved all of you. I will be keeping you all in my prayers from now on. I especially will ask our Dear Blessed Mother to comfort you all and hold you in Her loving Son’s arms as you all go through the pain of losing your beautiful child. I have a very dear friend who lost a son at a very early age and she said sometimes she would just ask the Blessed Mother to hold her up (as she knew that the Blessed Mother knew the pain of losing a precious child also.) She said the first Anniversary was even more painful than when he died because somehow you are so numb at first that when you can feel the pain you think you are going to go crazy with the grief of it all. You and your family will all be alright again dear lady, I am so sorry for all the pain you all must be experiencing now. I will keep you all in prayer during this Holy Week and pray that at this Easter Sunday you will all realize the joy of the Resurrection.**The link below is the Anniversary Remembrance of our McKayla.
It still seems like this is all a terrible nightmare and we will wake up to find our bit of heaven on earth … the pain just envelopes us …this can’t be happening to us.
amherstcitizen.com/AmherstCitizen/web-content/CURRENT_ISSUE/PageViews/PDF_files/AC16.pdf**

THANKS … it was an extremely emotional week - but by the Grace of God we survived it — thank you so much for the prayers …Moe,
Thinking about all of you this week and especially on the 19. I pray that you have moments of peace this holy week.
Pax,
Mary
**Thank you mom4truth - my little prayer warrior … She does behold the face of God — but I wish I could hold her face in my handsMoe,
Thinking of you and praying for you during this Holy Week. I’m sure your KK looks down at you with joy! She beholds the face of God!!
She is beautiful and so are all of you for doing this!! When I read through it I cried so much.
Thank you - it is my therapy … my way of working through whatever I am feeling at the moment.
Her Papa’s words really tore me apart, it’s easy to see how much you all loved her, and how much she loved all of you.
He cherished her - and Amanda - they live with us part time (for about 9 years) and although it has been trying … they are wonderful grandparents … and they are devastated by the loss.
I will be keeping you all in my prayers from now on. I especially will ask our Dear Blessed Mother to comfort you all and hold you in Her loving Son’s arms as you all go through the pain of losing your beautiful child.
She alone knows our pain doesn’t she … I prayed the night we went to see McKayla at the hospital and said those very words, you alone blessed mother knowt he pain …
I have a very dear friend who lost a son at a very early age and she said sometimes she would just ask the Blessed Mother to hold her up (as she knew that the Blessed Mother knew the pain of losing a precious child also.) She said the first Anniversary was even more painful than when he died because somehow you are so numb at first that when you can feel the pain you think you are going to go crazy with the grief of it all.
I believe that is correct also … it is all so painful — and anyday is painful without her.
You and your family will all be alright again dear lady, I am so sorry for all the pain you all must be experiencing now. I will keep you all in prayer during this Holy Week and pray that at this Easter Sunday you will all realize the joy of the Resurrection.
Thanks for the prayers - we need them so much … the pain is just unimaginable most of the time.
What a bright shining soul she must be to be loved by so many. God loves her even more!!! God bless you all.
Yes, I often think that He does love her more so she must feel very very loved … because we loved her so much for 13 years … i miss her … I miss her so![]()
**Thanks Belle10 — thank you so much - the prayers are so appreciatated … life is very sad without her …Moe, praying for your entire family today. I will remember you in my Rosary and chaplet of Divine Mercy. ((((((((((((((Moe))))))))))))))))
**We made it through another Easter without her — but just barely – -I miss her with every breathe I take …May Gods angels carry you through today, May you feel the love of all the saints in heaven, and May the love, prayers and support from many here on earth, help you remember the good memories through your tears.
Mary