Sudden Death of Moe's 13 Year Old Daughter - Part II

  • Thread starter Thread starter Zelie_Louis
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Moe,

Thinking about all of you this week and especially on the 19. I pray that you have moments of peace this holy week.

Pax,
Mary
 
Moe,

Thinking of you and praying for you during this Holy Week. I’m sure your KK looks down at you with joy! She beholds the face of God!!
 
**The link below is the Anniversary Remembrance of our McKayla.

It still seems like this is all a terrible nightmare and we will wake up to find our bit of heaven on earth … the pain just envelopes us …this can’t be happening to us.

amherstcitizen.com/AmherstCitizen/web-content/CURRENT_ISSUE/PageViews/PDF_files/AC16.pdf**
She is beautiful and so are all of you for doing this!! When I read through it I cried so much. Her Papa’s words really tore me apart, it’s easy to see how much you all loved her, and how much she loved all of you. I will be keeping you all in my prayers from now on. I especially will ask our Dear Blessed Mother to comfort you all and hold you in Her loving Son’s arms as you all go through the pain of losing your beautiful child. I have a very dear friend who lost a son at a very early age and she said sometimes she would just ask the Blessed Mother to hold her up (as she knew that the Blessed Mother knew the pain of losing a precious child also.) She said the first Anniversary was even more painful than when he died because somehow you are so numb at first that when you can feel the pain you think you are going to go crazy with the grief of it all. You and your family will all be alright again dear lady, I am so sorry for all the pain you all must be experiencing now. I will keep you all in prayer during this Holy Week and pray that at this Easter Sunday you will all realize the joy of the Resurrection.
What a bright shining soul she must be to be loved by so many. God loves her even more!!! God bless you all.
 
Moe, praying for your entire family today. I will remember you in my Rosary and chaplet of Divine Mercy. ((((((((((((((Moe))))))))))))))))
 
May Gods angels carry you through today, May you feel the love of all the saints in heaven, and May the love, prayers and support from many here on earth, help you remember the good memories through your tears.

Mary
 
Moe,

I have sent a request that the priests pray for you in their masses. (You will get a card soon showing that they are praying for you.)

Quietly and softly and fervently, I will be praying for you today. You will be in my foremost thoughts all day, and I will pray that you receive the peace that only God can bring. I will do my best to help you bear your cross today.

With all my love and prayers,

Your friend,
Vester
 
Dear Moe,
You are often in my thoughts & prayers. Especially today. May God give you peace & strength. Although we here can’t hug you in person, we can in spirit:grouphug: .
Yours in Christ,
Lucania
 
Extra prayers for your family today. May Our Blessed Mother be your constant companion.
 
Dear Moe,

I truly hope you made it through the day as best you can. My prayers are with you and your family. Our Lady looks upon you with deep love & compassion.
 
Moe,
I am remembering all of you this Holy week, I am praying Our Blessed Mother and Jesus are holding you all very close and making it a little easier.
 
Moe,
As we celebrate the resurrection of Our Lord, may it bring you peace that He defeated death for all of us. In God’s time you will be with her again. With Him as well, He who makes Heaven possible. God bless you!
 
Moe,

Thinking about all of you this week and especially on the 19. I pray that you have moments of peace this holy week.

Pax,
Mary
THANKS … it was an extremely emotional week - but by the Grace of God we survived it — thank you so much for the prayers …
 
Moe,

Thinking of you and praying for you during this Holy Week. I’m sure your KK looks down at you with joy! She beholds the face of God!!
**Thank you mom4truth - my little prayer warrior … She does behold the face of God — but I wish I could hold her face in my hands 😦

I pray that Easter was peaceful and pain free for youl.**
 
She is beautiful and so are all of you for doing this!! When I read through it I cried so much.

Thank you - it is my therapy … my way of working through whatever I am feeling at the moment.

Her Papa’s words really tore me apart, it’s easy to see how much you all loved her, and how much she loved all of you.

He cherished her - and Amanda - they live with us part time (for about 9 years) and although it has been trying … they are wonderful grandparents … and they are devastated by the loss.

I will be keeping you all in my prayers from now on. I especially will ask our Dear Blessed Mother to comfort you all and hold you in Her loving Son’s arms as you all go through the pain of losing your beautiful child.

She alone knows our pain doesn’t she … I prayed the night we went to see McKayla at the hospital and said those very words, you alone blessed mother knowt he pain …

I have a very dear friend who lost a son at a very early age and she said sometimes she would just ask the Blessed Mother to hold her up (as she knew that the Blessed Mother knew the pain of losing a precious child also.) She said the first Anniversary was even more painful than when he died because somehow you are so numb at first that when you can feel the pain you think you are going to go crazy with the grief of it all.

I believe that is correct also … it is all so painful — and anyday is painful without her.

You and your family will all be alright again dear lady, I am so sorry for all the pain you all must be experiencing now. I will keep you all in prayer during this Holy Week and pray that at this Easter Sunday you will all realize the joy of the Resurrection.

Thanks for the prayers - we need them so much … the pain is just unimaginable most of the time.

What a bright shining soul she must be to be loved by so many. God loves her even more!!! God bless you all.

Yes, I often think that He does love her more so she must feel very very loved … because we loved her so much for 13 years … i miss her … I miss her so 😦
 
Moe, praying for your entire family today. I will remember you in my Rosary and chaplet of Divine Mercy. ((((((((((((((Moe))))))))))))))))
**Thanks Belle10 — thank you so much - the prayers are so appreciatated … life is very sad without her …

Peace my friend, and thank you!**
 
May Gods angels carry you through today, May you feel the love of all the saints in heaven, and May the love, prayers and support from many here on earth, help you remember the good memories through your tears.

Mary
**We made it through another Easter without her — but just barely – -I miss her with every breathe I take …

Thanks for the prayers … thank you from the bottom of my heart.**
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top