LeafByNiggle . . .
As long as you understand this is just by opinion, I will say that if the man accused of passing a fake $20 bill had been white, I don’t think Derek Chauvin would have continued to kneel on his neck for 8 minutes
Fair enough. Your opinion.
I don’t have enough evidence to say one way or another.
There may be more than the $20.00 bill.
There may have been “jawing back and forth”.
Or maybe Derek likes to strongarm people.
He has a record of this in about 14 or 15 incidences that have been reported to the police department.
If a significant portion turn out to be white, it will just serve to diminish your conclusion. A conclusion that I think you have been led to by the leftist media narrative. (Unless you have some special information you are holding out on me on.)
.
(In which case I will ask you why you brought up all the “racist” issues in the context of this here?)
LeafByNiggle . . .
That’s the subject of the thread. Racial division.
Absolutely.
I did not intend to suggest it doesn’t belong here on this thread.
My point was going in the direction of how you came to that conclusion.
And the only thing I can see (so far at least), is you must have drawn your conclusion from media reports that ASSUME this (Chauvin was motivated by racism.
Something nobody knows yet. Or at least have not even offered evidence of).
They may be right (but have no evidence so far. It will just be coincidental if they are correct and find out Chauvin’s actions were racist in motivation).
Or . . . They might not be right.
As I said above . . .
A conclusion that I think you have been led to by the leftist media narrative. (Unless you have some special information you are holding out on me on.)
That is the direction I was going.
Not that the racial division issue should be excluded from this thread.