C
christ_is_lord
Guest
Hello everyone,
I did post before about Mary in the “Water Cooler” section. I wanted to post a new topic. My grandparents were raised and remained Catholic. My mother left the Catholic religion before I was born. I would love to go back to my roots as I am now a new Christian. There are a few things that bother me though.
Although my granparents would never even THINK of drinking an gambling - they were very devout, today all I see from the outside is drinking very heavily and gambling - namely those famous Catholic festivals. Could you please explain this to me?
I did post before about Mary in the “Water Cooler” section. I wanted to post a new topic. My grandparents were raised and remained Catholic. My mother left the Catholic religion before I was born. I would love to go back to my roots as I am now a new Christian. There are a few things that bother me though.
Although my granparents would never even THINK of drinking an gambling - they were very devout, today all I see from the outside is drinking very heavily and gambling - namely those famous Catholic festivals. Could you please explain this to me?