Why is it not a sin to eat meat, fish, eggs?

• Thread starter Thread starter rodney1
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Give not that which is holy to dogs; neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest perhaps they trample them under their feet, and turning upon you, they tear you.

Umm… Deacon Jeff is knows very well about these things. Trust him…

Last edited:
[30] And there was, not far from them, an herd of many swine feeding.

[31] And the devils besought him, saying: If thou cast us out hence, send us into the herd of swine. [32] And he said to them: Go. But they going out went into the swine, and behold the whole herd ran violently down a steep place into the sea: and they perished in the waters. [33] And they that kept them fled: and coming into the city, told every thing, and concerning them that had been possessed by the devils. [34] And behold the whole city went out to meet Jesus, and when they saw him, they besought him that he would depart from their coasts.

You have not proved that God gives us the right to eat unclean meats; show what you believe to be good evidence.

Ah yes, argue not only with the Bible and Catechism, but also with clergy. Good idea.

@umamibella @Capta(name removed by moderator)rudeman Do you guys also feel the same thing?

I’M TEARING APART HAHA 🤣 😂 😂

I feel like if Jesus Himself were to yell in this poster’s face, it still wouldn’t do anything.

I don’t understand what they want.

I was lurking on this post and I was like: what am I reading???

It’s. In. The. Book. Of. Acts.
Period.

I see that you’re very good at repeating the same old passage. I also see you’re completely unable to read from the New Testament.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back