Why is the Pope Endorsing Same Sex Unions in Film

• Thread starter Thread starter CourtingTex
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
LGBTQ is NOT a “Sinful” organization, geez. It’s just a group of people. No one knows if they’re chaste, monogamous, etc, it’s incorrect to call them that.

1 Corinthians 6:9 lumps fornicators (people having sex outside marriage), adulterers (people having sex outside of marriage), among others with “homosexuals”. So right from the Book, straight couples living together are just as condemned as LGBT folks.
What are you, a Sola Scriptura Christian? Or do you believe in the authority of the Church?

LGBTQ is NOT a “Sinful” organization, geez. It’s just a group of people. No one knows if they’re chaste, monogamous, etc, it’s incorrect to call them that.
Ya I think our discussion has probably come to an end. LGBTQYXZ etc… celebrates sin.

Last edited:
It’s clear that people, even bishops, misunderstand the difference between a Catholic marriage and a civil union.

We have no civil, legal right to determine who is allowed to “marry” whom.

And the Pope is 100% in the right. There are scads of folks around the world who willingly, intentionally, and with malice shrouded in holy self-righteousness discriminate against gay people in every facet of life. If a civil union can help protect LGBT people from this rotten discrimination, whether the discrimination is wrongly justified in Scripture or thru Tradition, then so let it happen.

Last edited:
Please look at this differently… the Pope is not saying that same sex unions are good. He is instead offering that all people should be protected under the law.

He unequivocally stands for marriage as being between a man and a woman

Thanks again for your leadership Pope Francis… it can’t be easy!

LGBT rights are the current favorite thing to try to stop.
You know why? Because those of us who are hetero (detest that word even having to exist…should be replaced with “normal”) are sick to death of the LGBT rights campaigns all over the place, a pride flag, pride month, trans in the military, etc. If those who are part of the LGBT crowd, or its supporters, would just hush, they would do themselves a great service. I mean, my wife and I don’t wear “Hetero Pride” shirts, or discuss our sexuality in public, etc. Why? Because it would completely lack class, just like the LGBT stuff we are sick of hearing about.

If people choose to do such things, that’s up to them and whomever will coop with them, but it should not be all over my tv screen, i.e., TvLand having men kissing while advertising an already perverted concept show, “Wife Swap.”

We are being forced to tolerate masks, gay pride flags, and whatever else the lefties think we need for desensitization to corrupt ideals. Beware government mandates, and off natural law court rulings. SSM opened this stupid can of worms, and here we are.

Last edited:
“The final battle between the Lord and the kingdom of Satan will be about Marriage and the Family.’ Don’t be afraid, because whoever works for the sanctity of Marriage and the Family will always be fought against and opposed in every way, because this is the decisive issue nevertheless, Our Lady has already crushed his head’.”
Code:
         - Sister Lucia Dos Santos
Good news is this situation has nothing to do with Marriage and the Family… so we have that going for us.

The pope in his wisdom and grace is UNITING more people by preaching tolerance, acceptance, compassion and EMPATHY towards our LGBT brothers and sisters. This is a GOOD thing, I don’t know why people are losing their minds over it.

40.png
phil19034:
You are basically calling anyone scandalized by this a schematic.
No, I am not. You are totally wrong. Have a nice day.
you answered me, twice my friend…

40.png
JayCL:
LGBT rights are the current favorite thing to try to stop.
You know why? Because those of us who are hetero (detest that word even having to exist…should be replaced with “normal”) are sick to death of the LGBT rights campaigns all over the place, a pride flag, pride month, trans in the military, etc. If those who are part of the LGBT crowd, or its supporters, would just hush, they would do themselves a great service. I mean, my wife and I don’t wear “Hetero Pride” shirts, or discuss our sexuality in public, etc. Why? Because it would completely lack class, just like the LGBT stuff we are sick of hearing about.

If people choose to do such things, that’s up to them and whomever will coop with them, but it should not be all over my tv screen, i.e., TvLand having men kissing while advertising an already perverted concept show, “Wife Swap.”

We are being forced to tolerate masks, gay pride flags, and whatever else the lefties think we need for desensitization to corrupt ideals. Beware government mandates, and off natural law court rulings. SSM opened this stupid can of worms, and here we are.
You think you “tolerate” masks and that this is equal to a gay pride parade? What?

That line won’t work with me. I’m a big fan of Francis and think someone like him was long overdue. I can only pray that his replacement carries on in the same way
Lord Jesus, please save us from that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back