ancestors of Mary

• Thread starter Thread starter villaneweva
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
40.png
kpnuts2k:
i would love to meet mary because i do admire her but that is in the same way i admire ruth
they were both women of god but they were human and ALL humans have sinned apart from jesus because he is the son of god!
Yes, she is human. and yes it did take Jesus, the son of God, to save her. But in creating his own mother, he saved her at the very moment of her creation (her conception). Jesus’ saving death is not trapped in time, it is outside of time, and is able to work even backwards in his mother being saved. I know you haven’t honestly researched the topic. If you read the early, early church fathers then you will see that they all believed this. In fact, I would have to say that for over 1500 years all christians did.

40.png
kpnuts2k:
are there female vicars and worship leaders or childrens workers in the catholic church?

if so you are going against the bible!
There are certainly no female vicars (priests) in our hierarchy, no!

40.png
kpnuts2k:
are there female vicars and worship leaders or childrens workers in the catholic church?

NOPE we have none of those, if you bother to do an indepth study of what the Catholic Church teaches…you will know these things.

SV

40.png
kpnuts2k:

No. what are you talking about? Do you participate in the breaking of the bread, THE EUCHARIST, unfornutaly for your sake, no. You also go “against the bible.”

do women in go to mass with pearls if so are they asked to take them off

the same with plaites in their hair if they wear them are they asked to take them out?

40.png
kpnuts2k:

the same with plaites in their hair if they wear them are they asked to take them out?
Cmon what are you taling about? this is nonsense. Are you truly trying to follow the truth which is Jesus and being open to it, or are you coming up with some silly arguments to try to discredit catholics?
I mean does your church allow contraception, divorce and remarriage, and other things?

my church allows contrseption but they do not encorage remarage and i would never have an abortion

but please answer the question are women told to take their brades and pearls out?

40.png
kpnuts2k:

I think you are confusing the culture from the bible from the teachings from the bible. And I have seen women get up and speak in protestant churches which would have forbidden in the times of the apostles.

kpnuts2k
40.png
kpnuts2k:
it was writtern because the torah exited
he was quoting the bible he was quoting the old testiment
The Torah is not the old testament, it is the first five books that are in the old testament. The scripture that Jesus taught from was called the Septuagint. Jesus was not quoting the bible because the bible was not written yet.
40.png
kpnuts2k:
1st of all it is you that parots anything the church is feeding you
2ndly it is now you being imature
3rdy if i am 14 and i probably know my bible better than you what does that say about your church?
None of the Catholics on this site parot the Catholic church because that is what they say. The people on this forum know the bible better than 99 percent of the people in this country. Many of the people on this site are converts to the catholic faith, so I would bet that there is reason why they chose to come to the Catholic church. If you read the bible and compare to the catholic beliefs. You may find that we are correct.

kpnuts, these people know alot more than you think. The catholic church made the bible in the late 4th century. They included books that the protestants rejected in the 17th century to the present. The bible was formed based on what books taught the teachings of the Catholic church. If you don’t believe the Catholic church on this issue look at the documents for the councils and look at the Orthodox church. The Orthodox church is a church that broke from the Catholic church in the 11th century, so it is probably about 900 years older than yours. They believe pretty much the same as the Catholic church. With Mary they believe in the “Dormition of Mary” which is the same as the “Assumption of Mary”.

Here are some articles about Mary. If you have any integrity you will read atleast a couple of these. You got many articles to choose from.
catholicapologetics.net/apolo_92.htm
catholicapologetics.net/apolo_93.htm
catholicapologetics.net/apolo_94.htm
catholicapologetics.net/LUKE_1_34.htm
catholicapologetics.net/does_honoring_mary_anger_god.htm
catholicapologetics.net/apolo_162.htm

Here are some articles about the bible. If you have any integrity you will read a couple of these. I gave you a large choice here.
catholicapologetics.net/apolo_14.htm
catholicapologetics.net/apolo_15.htm
catholicapologetics.net/apolo_26.htm
catholicapologetics.net/apolo_13.htm
catholicapologetics.net/apolo_11.htm
catholicapologetics.net/seven_reasions.htm
catholicapologetics.net/apolo_160.htm
catholicapologetics.net/1611_CROSS_REFERENCES.htm
catholicapologetics.net/nt_and_duthtm.htm

40.png
kpnuts2k:
my church allows contrseption but they do not encorage remarage and i would never have an abortion
How can you claim your church teaches the Apostolic teachings then when up until the Anglican Church first allows it all Christian churches (including other Protestants) apposed contraception??

The Catholic Church is the only one to still voice out this teaching that is a matter of moral / natural law prescribed by God.!

40.png
kpnuts2k:

but please answer the question are women told to take their brades and pearls out?
Ok 3 things:
  1. Where does scripture say women can’t wear braids or pearls to Church.
  2. What is your denomination.
  3. Where does the Bible say contraception is ok?

40.png
kpnuts2k:

No I wouldn’t think so. But I will assure you that it is much, much worse in the eyes of God to use contraception than to wear braids, which probably isn’t even wrong in his eyes. Unfornutely, “not encouraging” remarriage is not enough. If that’s the best you can come up with to discredit the catholic church, then we must have a lot of things right. Now, I do consider you my brother in Christ, so lets talk about Him and His church with charity, openness, and honesty and throw all this nosense to the side. I will listen to you but you must also listen to me.

Remeber, the teaching of the Catholic Church is 2000 years old, and they are still consistent and not self-contradicting, a miracle in itself, if you ask me…

No other church can claim the same thing!

40.png
kpnuts2k:
then why cant a woman be the pope?
You seem to be contradicting yourself. First you accuse us of letting women be vicars and then you ask why can’t a woman be the pope. Which is it?

40.png
kpnuts2k:
well im not catholic so i should be able to think for myself

*latin is not the language of the church *

greek and arabic is
There is no language of the church. The church is universal. The language of the latin rite is latin. Greek and Aramaic are the languages that the new testament was written in.

40.png
kpnuts2k:
i ask questions all of the time and they are always answered backed with scripture by my youth leaders pastors and friends

but from what i have heard in this board catholics dont back things with the bible
You haven’t asked any questions about the faith. You just keep trying to degrade it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back