Are We a Nation of Liars?

• Thread starter Thread starter mercyalways
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
48.png
gam197:
They would not allow people who were suppose to be in the room as observers check the ballots. There were affidavits online from many of these observers.
What people? What state? Sources? Links?
There are so many people. making statements, not isolated incidents… They all say about the same thing. Here is one.

Last edited:
I think he could’ve done better towards reversing the negative that resulted from both sides of the matter. But he doesn’t quite have that in him as I’ve come to view things.

In this forum “proof” has come to mean “absolutely 100% mathematical certainty.
That is right. A good system should provide for accuracy in voting. It has high standard of showing 100 accuracy. The best you can say is no proof to make a difference. Reasonable doubt remains.

At my upstate NY polling site where I worked we received about 1000 votes. We spent almost 45 minutes after a 17 hour day to correct a count deficiency of 1. It all had to add up but we finally did it and went home.

More than a few young voters came to our table with their IDs out, like what could be more natural. They were surprised to hear not needed in our state. We had to match a signature on an ipad with a stylus, and compare signature to their registration shown afterwards on same ipad. Like comparing signatures with a Cross pen on a flat surface on paper, and a brush on an ipad up in the air. Not easy. I was surprised how many did look comparable. I only witnessed one id request when a lady signed a horizontal 8, not looking anything like her signature. The id was positive.

I have no way of knowing whether our Dominion machines were working corectly other than total vote tabulation.

In Detroit 70% of precints had
count deficiencies, yet there was extreme pressure to certify from the left.

In 2017 the president established a commission to study voter fraud and interference. It was met with stiff resistance and lawsuits by Democrats.

Voter ID is vilified and not required in places by Democrat insistance…

Absentee ballot system was not implemented for covid problem. Instead democrats installed a “mail in” system apart from absentee ballot system.

Last edited:
That is right. A good system should provide for accuracy in voting. It has high standard of showing 100 accuracy. The best you can say is no proof to make a difference. Reasonable doubt remains.
I’m not aware of ANYTHING that is 100% accurate. If you have studied management statistics, as I have, you would know that any manufacturing process produces errors. The trick is to minimize them. And if you had about 1,000 votes and counted them twice and came up with a difference of 1, I’d say you were doing good. The re-count in Georgia was a good example–I’m not going to find the link–but it listed the counties where the vote for Trump was more than originally thought, and the same for Biden. It was about the same number of counties, as you would expect. There were also about ⅓ of the counties where the re-count was exactly the same. And as multiple sources have pointed out over and over, in statewide re-counts there is almost never a difference of more than a couple hundred out of millions of votes. The difference is not because of some wacky conspiracy, it’s because people–and machines–make mistakes. If you counted a million votes 100 times, I suspect you would come close to 100 different results, but all of them would be within a small range.
In Detroit 70% of precints had
count deficiencies, yet there was extreme pressure to certify from the left.
The point there was that the two Republicans wanted to certify Republican districts that had BIGGER count discrepancies than Detroit (black) districts. For no reason. Except their own political partisanship. Again, lack of consistency–if you set a certain standard and it’s not met, then fine, do it over. But don’t ask only Democratic districts to do it over when you let larger errors in Republican districts slide.
In 2017 the president established a commission to study voter fraud and interference. It was met with stiff resistance and lawsuits by Democrats.
That’s because study after study has shown that there has not been such a thing in modern history as “voter fraud.” It’s an excuse to disenfranchise Black and poor voters who usually vote Democratic.
Voter ID is vilified
Now why would that be? Because the poorer citizens find it hard to get proper ID. A middle class person has no trouble showing a driver’s license or a passport. A poor person who doesn’t own a car doesn’t have a license or a passport. And usually they are forced to take a day off to go to some faraway office to apply for the ID–which they are probably charged for.

There are so many people. making statements, not isolated incidents… They all say about the same thing. Here is one.
This is not an example of fraud. This is an example of someone who doesn’t understand the the election procedures in the state of Michigan.

Absentee ballot system was not implemented for covid problem. Instead democrats installed a “mail in” system apart from absentee ballot system.
These are sweeping generalizations, which are not true in all states, mail in/absentee laws vary by state as does the party that put them there.

I live in WI. Mail in ballots and absentee ballots are the same thing here. You do not have to be absent from the area nor otherwise impeded to get a ballot. You do not have to supply any reason. It says so right in the application. It’s been that way for years.

WI has a Republican state legislature, and although currently a Democratic governor, that’s new and we had dominant Republicans in all branches of government for most of the time I’ve live here.

OK, I watched the video. The guy certainly has an opinion, and it’s worth listening to. But he had absolutely no evidence of fraud. He was at TFC Center (formerly Cobo Hall) in Detroit. It’s in the center of downtown, near the Detroit River. I suspect that most of the workers would have been local–i.e., Black.

As Paul Harvey used to say, “Now for the rest of the story…”

“Republicans showed up in droves. By 1 p.m., there were 227 Republican challengers freely roaming the floor where the ballots were being counted — almost double the 134 they were permitted to have — and more kept coming.”

And keep in mind this was the place we all saw on TV (maybe not Fox…) where the Trump supporters were swarming outside, beating on the windows, and chanting “Stop the vote.”

Our friend in the video doesn’t mention this: “The Republican challengers got bolder, at one point forming a circle around the tables and clapping and chanting in unison: ‘Stop the count! Stop the count!’”

"By 11 a.m., things “started to get a little bit tense,” she said. The GOP observers appeared more defiant, with many refusing to wear masks and ignoring the 6-foot distance rule, she said.

“I visibly witnessed one man harassing an election worker, standing right over her shoulder very closely when a ballot got rejected from the machine,” said Gaston, who is an urban planner and entrepreneur. “Other observers that were with him came over and asked him to take a walk to let off some steam because he was just getting very, very frustrated."

Gaston said she also witnessed Republican observers asking election workers whether they were Republican or Democrat.

“That’s not allowed,” she said, adding that at one point, she heard a Republican election challenger tell her colleagues “challenge every single ballot.”

“Even before a ballot would hit the table, they were saying, ‘We’re going to challenge every ballot at this table,’ “ Gaston recalled, stressing she never witnessed any impropriety on the part of election workers."

Read all about it in The Detroit Free Press: What really happened inside Detroit's TCF Center amid ballot counting

48.png
gam197:
OK, I watched the video. The guy certainly has an opinion, and it’s worth listening to. But he had absolutely no evidence of fraud. He was at TFC Center (formerly Cobo Hall) in Detroit. It’s in the center of downtown, near the Detroit River. I suspect that most of the workers would have been local–i.e., Black.
Thanks for watching the video. Yes, he was upset and there were literally hundreds like him that felt they could not get near the ballots that they were supposed to be checking, and that created an atmosphere of great distrust.

Nobody knows if there was actual fraud because they could not get close to even see the ballot s, some would argue that is because of Covid. There are two sides to the story.

There are all these allegations so why not allow one state to check for fraud? What is the big deal about one state? Pick PA or Georgia and then do it and see what happens.

Last edited:
Alleged. Again…“It’s possible that…” No proof. Just idle speculation.
I don’t think so. Mafia assistance to the Kennedy family is well documented. And it is also well documented that Robert Kennedy went after the Mafia and James Hoffa. Further documented is an alliance between the mafia and the cia to overthrow Castro.
JFK got all kinds of help from Frank Sinatra and the Mafia, including mistresses and campaign theme songs (let’s help Jack) , and RFK doublecrossed them infuriating Sinatra and the mob.
It is not a good idea to doublecross the Mafia.

Or the words that came out of his own mouth for four years. Don’t need media— he is a walking advertisement to vote for anyone other than him.
So you heard him speak in person, without any media or internet or entertainment or academia “filters”?

And you still didn’t care for what he said?

48.png
gam197:
Yes, he was upset and there were literally hundreds like him that felt they could not get near the ballots that they were supposed to be checking,
This is where you are wrong.

There is a difference between a poll challenger and a poll watcher. Although this person uses the term interchangeably.
Read the article about the difference and it seems poll watchers do very little but that is direct questioning of the valid ballot.

There was a thread on a poll watcher where a ballot counter called the wrong name three times within seconds and he called his boss in and they corrected it but it still did not address what was happening.

So are these poll watchers not understand their jobs or are they understanding them and not being allowed to do it. They have lawyers at the polls who they call into the situation and the lawyers seem to agree they are allowed to question ballots being called for candidates.

If the ballot counter says it is a Biden ballot and it is not, the poll watchers are required to correct it. How can they do that if they cannot see them.?

Last edited:
Nobody’s arguing that Trump didn’t have problems with his style.

But the Democrat platform is no joke .
We are going to have an uphill battle to fight for our religious freedoms.

So you heard him speak in person, without any media or internet or entertainment or academia “filters”?
Uh, hello, all his rallies are on You Tube. He released the unedited interview with Leslie Stahl. He loves to hear himself talk so much he has thousands of hours of stuff online and his tweets speak for themselves.

I have both ears and eyeballs.

Yes there is PLENTY online available.

My pro Trump friends bombard me on Facebook all the time to “watch this”. It turns my stomach but I do.

Hence my vote for Joe Biden.
And you still didn’t care for what he said?
No. I don’t care for what he says OR does.

Last edited:
If the ballot counter says it is a Biden ballot and it is not, the poll watchers are required to correct it. How can they do that if they cannot see them.?
That is not what a poll watcher does.

No. I don’t care for what he says OR does.
To each his/her own. Hope it works out for the country. I fear for all of us. I would love to be wrong, but…I just can’t get past the pro-abortion policies and the liberal policies about so many issues that I think are better dealt with using conservative policies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back