V
vern_humphrey
Guest
And all this justifies you encouraging the enemy to kill more Americans.Considering that I believe our government failed to protect the nation on 9/11, failed to tell the truth about a war with Iraq, failed to adequately plan for the occupation, and failed to adequately care for the military and returning veterans, etc., I don’t believe that mine are the hands covered in blood.
Didn’t the nuns teach you about rationalization when you were in school?If someone’s hands are soaked in blood, they belong to the deceitful members of our government and those who have willfully enabled them. Many have only to look in their own mirrors.
Where is the honor in ecouraging the enemy to kill more Americans?I do believe in the honor of dissent from the mainstream, government line and rarely am interested in stifling it. As for wrapping myself in freedom of speech, go ahead and yak away; I won’t try to stop you.