R
RACJ
Guest
Wow. That IS harsh, impolitic, and some might say, “uncharitable”.Matthew 5:21-22; Jesus said people would go to hell. That seems a bit harsh to tell someone.
Wow. That IS harsh, impolitic, and some might say, “uncharitable”.Matthew 5:21-22; Jesus said people would go to hell. That seems a bit harsh to tell someone.
In America, we have this little principle which says, in general, "When you don’t like an organization, you don’t have to participate in it; you don’t set out to DESTROY that outfit, you START YOUR OWN competing organization. But, as always, the left seeks to rip asunder all that is good in life. :doh2:After your post, I read the legal brief.
But I think that sort of problem could come about regardless of whether the BSA discriminates or not. If anything this goes along with what the leader said earlier about the discrimination policy not being sustainable.
As I said earlier, when the change was proposed, another parent might say, “I don’t want my son to be part of an organization that practices discrimination.” And quite a few parents do believe that.
As a guy with a former friend who is in prison for HETERO pedophilia, I can tell you that the creeps in jail for molesting kids are NOT 95% or more heterosexual, which you would expect if this perversion cut equally across orientation lines. In fact, I remember hearing years ago that the vast majority in prison are HOMOsexual.I fail to see a distinction between the terms… Or how it makes any difference in my argument.
Fact is science doesn’t back the claim that homosexual men endanger children anymore than heterosexual men do.
In addition we have twisted the meaning of pedophilia in an attempt to hide the overwhelmingly homosexual component of abuse. Homosexual rape , statutory or not , of post-pubescent boys is passed off as pedophilia rather than the homosexual action it really is . As an example the media continually talks about pedophilia priests when in reality there was very little pediophilia involved and very little abuse of girls involvedAs a guy with a former friend who is in prison for HETERO pedophilia, I can tell you that the creeps in jail for molesting kids are NOT 95% or more heterosexual, which you would expect if this perversion cut equally across orientation lines. In fact, I remember hearing years ago that the vast majority in prison are HOMOsexual.![]()
In America, we have this little principle which says, in general, "When you don’t like an organization, you don’t have to participate in it; you don’t set out to DESTROY that outfit, you START YOUR OWN competing organization. But, as always, the left seeks to rip asunder all that is good in life. :doh2:
So what exactly are you implying?Did I say that? NO! But I still say that any parent who allows his or her kid to camp overnight with a homosexual scoutmaster is a fool.![]()
Apologies if I don’t trust hearsay without evidence.As a guy with a former friend who is in prison for HETERO pedophilia, I can tell you that the creeps in jail for molesting kids are NOT 95% or more heterosexual, which you would expect if this perversion cut equally across orientation lines. In fact, I remember hearing years ago that the vast majority in prison are HOMOsexual.![]()
That may be true but this is kind of starting to scare me and making me feel slightly threatened in some way that I can not explain. you have a nice day ok and peace.That was the message of Christ thought, “He said I am the Way, I am the Truth, I am the Life”
He specifically stated that it was His way and no other
And as far as being rude, He told His disciples to preach the Word like this
Matthew 10:14-15
Until they win. The forces who demanded a change in the rules of the organization are now insisting, on many fora devoted to scouting, that the new rules are now settled law, irrevocable, and that now dissenting voices cannot be allowed. Those who disagree with Gates’ changes are being told, “If you don’t like it, find another organization.”In America, we have this little principle which says, in general, "When you don’t like an organization, you don’t have to participate in it; you don’t set out to DESTROY that outfit, you START YOUR OWN competing organization. But, as always, the left seeks to rip asunder all that is good in life. :doh2:
While Jesus certainly had the prerogative to use violent force to keep His home holy (and also ordered his followers to sell their cloaks and buy swords), and that we shouldn’t assume that prerogative for ourselves without cause, wouldn’t you agree that Jesus **was ** properly judgmental, that He did state in effect that it was His way or the highway, and that modern conceptions of Jesus as a non-judgmental sky-buddy do not comport with the fact that He made reference to Hell and eternal damnation more than anyone else in the Bible?There is good reason the crucifix is a symbol of Christianity, rather than the whip. Wouldn’t you agree?
Sounds like they want to eat their cake and have it too.Read the following and let us know what you think: catholicscouts.org
No apology forthcoming. I find it very interesting that it is nearly impossible to find statistics on what percentage of pedophilic acts were perpetrated on boys. At a minimum, there has to be SOME SSA among all those who would violate a young person of the same sex. I am tired of all this vital info being hush hush.Apologies if I don’t trust hearsay without evidence.
I am not implying, but stating outright that you cannot know what is in the heads of anyone, but at the very least you KNOW that there is same sex attraction common to all homosexuals. Some gays would NEVER molest anyone. But, any prudent parent wouldn’t take a risk putting his own son in a potentally devastating situation. :ehh:So what exactly are you implying?
Christ also said that those that live by the sword will die by the sword…While Jesus certainly had the prerogative to use violent force to keep His home holy (and also ordered his followers to sell their cloaks and buy swords), and that we shouldn’t assume that prerogative for ourselves without cause, wouldn’t you agree that Jesus **was ** properly judgmental, that He did state in effect that it was His way or the highway, and that modern conceptions of Jesus as a non-judgmental sky-buddy do not comport with the fact that He made reference to Hell and eternal damnation more than anyone else in the Bible?
“Put your sword back in its place,” Jesus said to him, "for all who draw the sword will die by the sword.
This is so true, MIke. What has been destroyed must forever lay in ruins, and if you seek to resurrect some salvage from the rubble that they have created, you will be told, “The debate is OVER!”Until they win. The forces who demanded a change in the rules of the organization are now insisting, on many fora devoted to scouting, that the new rules are now settled law, irrevocable, and that now dissenting voices cannot be allowed. Those who disagree with Gates’ changes are being told, “If you don’t like it, find another organization.” Ironic.
Great points, Bob.In addition we have twisted the meaning of pedophilia in an attempt to hide the overwhelmingly homosexual component of abuse. Homosexual rape , statutory or not , of post-pubescent boys is passed off as pedophilia rather than the homosexual action it really is . As an example the media continually talks about pedophilia priests when in reality there was very little pediophilia involved and very little abuse of girls involved
So you’re claiming your premise is true, even though you yourself admit there’s no overwhelming evidence?No apology forthcoming. I find it very interesting that it is nearly impossible to find statistics on what percentage of pedophilic acts were perpetrated on boys. At a minimum, there has to be SOME SSA among all those who would violate a young person of the same sex. I am tired of all this vital info being hush hush.![]()