Dems mull whether Warren is the one to take on Trump

  • Thread starter Thread starter robertmidwest
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
You just dehumanized him, by denying him his civil rights.
I just stated the case law that showed the supreme court affirmed that words like “cheeto” are protected under the first amendment. Once again, where is the discrimination?
 
I just stated the case law that showed the supreme court affirmed that words like “cheeto” are protected under the first amendment.
No you didn’t. You said:
It doesn’t matter if it is racist or not. Trump has no protections under any sort of discrimination laws. Anything one says about him is fair game.
You said he had NO rights. That is incorrect. Trump has all the rights any US citizen has.
 
You said he had NO rights.
No, I didn’t say he had no rights.

Now, the question is, given that you don’t dispute that it is perfectly legal to call him cheeto, where does the discrimination come in? You brought up the issue of discrimination first. My opinion on the law is irrelevant. So are you backtracking and saying that it is not discriminatory to call him cheeto?
 
Unless the socialists totally take over (which I doubt) the Dems won’t back Warren. They’ll pick some relatively young, good looking white guy. Watch and see.
 
Unless the socialists totally take over (which I doubt) the Dems won’t back Warren. They’ll pick some relatively young, good looking white guy. Watch and see.
Under normal conditions, I am sure the republicans would love to run against Elizabeth Warren. Trump is still quite a bit of a wild card, so the next election is probably going to be interesting no matter who they run.
 
You did not claim that calling him “cheeto” was discrimination?
I said is was racist. Which it is. If I said something different please show it to me.

You did say:
you certainly are free to deny Trump any service you like.
That is incorrect along with:
Trump has no protections under any sort of discrimination laws.
Which is incorrect. Trump has all the same rights any US citizen has. You VERY clearly used the word ‘NO’.

Trump cannot be denied a service because of his skin tone.
 
What services do you provide people with skin tone different than Trump?
I never said I would deny him service based on his skin tone. If he requested me to work for him, I would refuse, but not because of his skin tone.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top