Election Lawsuits

• Thread starter Thread starter ChuckB
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand Biden is the projected president elect. I say projected, because there is a time to settle lawsuits and until they are done, the election is ongoing.

Somehow I have a low expectation a Plot Twist at the end of the year, but I hope not. Because there be outrage by the left. But it will be nasty if it happens.

It is not just one lawsuit. There are many, many of them. Just cause he has lost some, does not mean he will loose all. Will it matter? That we do not know yet.

48.png
Thorolfr:
Trump’s handling of the coronavirus pandemic has hardly been a success and his mismanagement in this regard is undoubtedly one reason he lost.
The dishonest portrayal of his handling of the pandemic by the DNC media certainly hurt him.
Here’s an example of the president’s mishandling of the pandemic:
More than 130 Secret Service officers who help protect the White House and the president when he travels have recently been ordered to isolate or quarantine because they tested positive for the coronavirus or had close contact with infected co-workers, according to three people familiar with agency staffing.

The spread of the coronavirus — which has sidelined roughly 10 percent of the agency’s core security team — is believed to be partly linked to a series of campaign rallies that President Trump held in the weeks before the Nov. 3 election, according to the people, who, like others interviewed for this report, spoke on the condition of anonymity to describe the situation.
Holding big campaign rallies in the middle of a pandemic shows Mr. Trump’s disregard for the health and well-being of those who work for him, including the Secret Service agents who protect him, and of his own supporters.

It is not just one lawsuit. There are many, many of them. Just cause he has lost some, does not mean he will loose all. Will it matter? That we do not know yet.
What lawsuits are left that would change the outcome? I am not aware of any.

It is not just one lawsuit. There are many, many of them. Just cause he has lost some, does not mean he will loose all.
If it were only one case that was dismissed. Getting dismissed for want of acceptable evidence, or because even the lawyers were not willing to back up their own case, has been a pattern for these cases.

Holding big campaign rallies in the middle of a pandemic shows Mr. Trump’s disregard for the health and well-being of those who work for him, including the Secret Service agents who protect him, and of his own supporters.
Did the campaign not hand out masks and recommend they be worn?
They did.
Did we not put poll workers at risk? Should he have shut down the elections?

At this point, I think it’s fair to say that Trump’s lawsuits are getting thrown out at the same rate as the toys in his pram.

Well, that was the public excuse. Millions of people voted in person. I did.
I believe more people voted early than voted in person.

I don’t think it matters. Record turnout. Good for democracy. Everyone having a say.

At this point, I think it’s fair to say that Trump’s lawsuits are getting thrown out at the same rate as the toys in his pram.
This might be the CAF Post of the Day. Extra credit for using the word “pram.”

What lawsuits are left that would change the outcome? I am not aware of any.
I am not smart. If they are lawsuits or what ever it is called. I have dumb down language. That said, just look at Kayleigh McEnany Twitter. She has posted many things that they are arguing. Lawsuits, cases, what ever they are called. I just know that they are “posting” many situations, what vervet they be called.

What does that mean? Well, until the courts decide. Nothing, but they sure say they have a lot. The main stream media does not post this things. They keep saying with out evidence and are just bias. I DO NOT Trust the media. Does it mean I trust the Trump administration? Not necessarily… I just do not trust the media.

https://twitter.com/kayleighmcenany

I believe more people voted early than voted in person.
I voted early. In person.
I don’t think it matters. Record turnout. Good for democracy. Everyone having a say.
Good for a republic that uses democratic principles to determine many officials.
I do not know how many fraudulent votes there were, certainly not enough in any state to alter the outcome, but for every fraudulent vote, one legitimate voter is disenfranchised.
This isn’t hard. If you want to vote by mail, you should have to request a ballot in advance.
I did that when I was in college. It wasn’t hard.
But if you want to just mail out ballots to every name on the voter roll, that voter roll should be audited before every election. People die. People move. There are dishonest people ready to make use of those ballots.

48.png
_Ruby:
This might be the CAF Post of the Day. Extra credit for using the word “pram.”
I can take credit for the joke 😊

The use of the word ‘pram’ is just me being an Englishwoman!

If you want to vote by mail, you should have to request a ballot in advance.
That’s the way it’s done in my state. I’ve voted that way for years. Ballot request and the ballot itself have a unique barcode and the whole process can be tracked online.
But if you want to just mail out ballots to every name on the voter roll…
This, in my opinion, is just dumb and is asking for trouble (fraud).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back