S
sasha01
Guest
I have a lot of questions about what i did and its consequences. I was in a romantic relationship with a married man (I am single). We were friends at first. Neither of us planned on it but it just happened and i dint have the strength at the time to pull myself out of it. even though we dint want our relationship to get physical in any way it eventually did but not to the extent of adultry. When we both realized how wrong we had gone we decided to break it up but we kept going back to our old ways and it took a while before we finally managed to end it (its been 4 months). We are friends even today ( but it itsnt as good a friendship as it used to be) but have no romantic feeling for each other. But i think he has moved on better than i have. I’ve gone to confession, repented for what i did but this incident in my life has shattered me. I’ve lost a friendship i cherished will all my heart and when i think about all that happened i still feel extremely guilty.I still cry about all thats happened and all the wrong that ive done. Has Jesus forgiven me for what ive done? Ive gone to confession more than once but find it very hard to belive that ive been forgiven for such a grave mistake. I know he loves me but i just feel so far from him.
I would be very grateful for any sort of help and advice offered to help me understand and deal with this. I am in great need of all your prayers kindly pray for me.
I would be very grateful for any sort of help and advice offered to help me understand and deal with this. I am in great need of all your prayers kindly pray for me.