M
marci
Guest
I’m sorry, what was that? My husband just got home from work and I was busy getting his evening coctail, his slippers and his pipe. We’ll have to make this quick, because I still have to massage his feet and draw his bath water, after I get dinner on the table of course.Marci,
It must be the American Woman in me…I will question, I will ask, I will look within…I don’t follow 3 steps behind my husband…I can thnk for myself.
Wow! There’s a Eucharist abuse thread going on in the Sacraments and Liturgy forum that would REALLY get you fired up!I don’t go looking for people who disagree with me and report them to the priest, bishop, pope. I don’t jump down peoples throats and use the word FORBIDDEN as commonly as the word “the”.
So…does this mean you do agree with church teaching on freemasonry, or you don’t. Sorry, still haven’t figured it out yet.You misread my intent…I find it difficult to believe that the Catholic Church with it’s vast influence is afraid of men in funny hats. Sounds like the Cold War. As for the men thing…aren’t freemasons a “men” only organization? Don’t paint me with a “feminist” brush. Some people prefer to have every waking hour of their lives consumed with dogma, doctrine, who to vote for, where to shop, what kind of coffee to buy, to stay away from, what organizations are compatible to join, which are not…I guess I’ve lived under Holy Spirit guidance for so long, I just look within and the Holy Spirit is there to work through me. Change happens from within to out, not the other way around.
