H
heather0370
Guest
I am definitely not a crazy women (wife) that’s for sure. I know that everything is in his hands as far as changing. I know that the women and men at work are wrong because I know that all men and women do not view porn.
There is still no excuse for him to view porn even if the girls aren’t in the room and if he only looks every so often. He has no reason. He definitely receives his sexual activity on a daily basis no matter how I feel. He is definitely not deprived.
He definitely has a temper issue. Here is another example. He was making his cigarettes the night before last. His machine was acting up and his first instinct is to slam it around. Now keep in mind that this will be the 4th machine that I have bought for him since he started making his own cigarettes.
He does a lot of talking for me but when I voice my opinion or say he is wrong. That is not a good situation. He literally turns it around on to me. Thanks for listening!!
There is still no excuse for him to view porn even if the girls aren’t in the room and if he only looks every so often. He has no reason. He definitely receives his sexual activity on a daily basis no matter how I feel. He is definitely not deprived.
He definitely has a temper issue. Here is another example. He was making his cigarettes the night before last. His machine was acting up and his first instinct is to slam it around. Now keep in mind that this will be the 4th machine that I have bought for him since he started making his own cigarettes.
He does a lot of talking for me but when I voice my opinion or say he is wrong. That is not a good situation. He literally turns it around on to me. Thanks for listening!!