M
myfavoritmartin
Guest
** I agree that in large part some are talking past others**. In fact, I mentioned this long ago. I disagree that we are all talking past each other since many people have responded to direct questions posed by others.
Which is it redbandito? are we or are we not talking past each other?
I won’t say any names.
Lemme say it for you…MYFAVORITMARTIN…
I will do what I can. I look forward to seeing what some others come up with. Should be interesting.
Randy, I appreciate what you guys would call ecumenicalism in your thought process, though remember I understand ecumenical from Romes standpoint," fall under us or their is no solution"… I am going to share with you justification in God’s word not an organization defining God’s word… I only hope you guys can do the same, even though I know you get all your answers from and must fall under the approval of Rome…
Which is it redbandito? are we or are we not talking past each other?
I won’t say any names.
Lemme say it for you…MYFAVORITMARTIN…
I will do what I can. I look forward to seeing what some others come up with. Should be interesting.
Randy, I appreciate what you guys would call ecumenicalism in your thought process, though remember I understand ecumenical from Romes standpoint," fall under us or their is no solution"… I am going to share with you justification in God’s word not an organization defining God’s word… I only hope you guys can do the same, even though I know you get all your answers from and must fall under the approval of Rome…