Now over 3,000 Covid deaths per day

• Thread starter Thread starter puer.dei
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still don’t believe these numbers. Once Covid isn’t an issue anymore, I wonder what people will die from. I know of people who died in a car accident and had Covid listed as the cause of death. An elderly friend of my mom just died. She’s been in a nursing home for years and at 99 years old, she was hooked up to machines to keep her alive. She recently tested positive for Covid and died a few days later. Covid was listed as the cause of death for her as well, despite the fact that she had been dying for years and likely would have died around this time anyway.

It looks like the Moderna vaccine…the one shown specifically to impede transmission…will be approved by either the end of this week or early next week.
There is little released data on that vaccine as yet.

In other news, old people continue to get sick and die as they have since death entered the world.

So tell us specifically, who do you know that died in a car accident and had Covid listed as the cause of death? You don’t believe the numbers but you expect us to believe your examples without proof? BTW the 3000 deaths a day has been verified as true.

You’re aware over 7500 people die every day in the US in any given year right? And our numbers this year aren’t that different.

You’re aware that Covid-19 is highly contagious and we are in the midst of a global pandemic correct? Truly sad how people try to minimalize human death to further their agendas.

Sounds like you know more than the doctors filling out these forms about causes of death! Well done.

For every death mistakingly reported as Covid 19 related, there are what, 25,000, 100,000, 750,000 deaths verified due to Covid 19 onset ARDS ?

Over 6,600,000 deaths already. A few stat errors don’t mean much.

50,000,000 died of the Spanish Flu. That was before the advances in medicine we see today. And the internet to get a heads up about it.

How close would we be to that 50,000,000 right now if we had no lockdowns and other guidelines to follow and just let it run it’s course ?

Probably doesn’t matter though. We’ll approach 25,000,000 before it’s over.

A healthy young person in denial is a dangerous beast these days. An individual that’s high risk of any age in denial is a twisted example of a thrill seeker.

I pray I’m wrong but I don’t think we’ve seen the worst of this pandemic yet.

Last edited:
For every death mistakingly reported as Covid 19 related, there are what, 25,000, 100,000, 750,000 deaths verified due to Covid 19 onset ARDS ?
Good that you put that in the form of a question.
I can agree, we haven’t enough evidence to know.
All we do know is that the covid death count is overstated.
My own personal experience leads me to believe it is overstated by a great deal.
Over 6,600,000 deaths already. A few stat errors don’t mean much.
Perhaps, but you don’t know it is only “a few stat errors”.
How close would we be to that 50,000,000 right now if we had no lockdowns and other guidelines to follow and just let it run it’s course ?
Given sweden’s record?
Evidence says we would be right about where we are right now.
An individual that’s high risk of any age in denial is a twisted example of a thrill seeker.
You are very uncharitably ascribing motivation to people that we simply do not know.
Catholic charity demands we give the benefit of the doubt.
I pray I’m wrong but I don’t think we’ve seen the worst of this pandemic yet.
Have faith.

Why should I provide personal information to you over this very public forum?
My wife’s uncle died of a heart attack after years of heavy smoking, drinking, and just plain killing himself.
And they listed his death as covid.

But beyond my own personal experience, I have also posted a link to the motorcycle accident victim that they claimed was a covid death.

And we also have this…

Attack the source, not the claim.
Mark of an argument with no standing.

Except it’s not.
The facts are readily verified.

Bye.

Last edited:
How are you going to live if you don’t have any money?
Exactly. Instead of just paying everyone to stay home, delivering food so only actually essential people have to leave their homes, and strictly isolating positive cases we killed 300,000 people so that The Number (stock market) doesn’t go down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back