T
timotheos
Guest
Thanks for saying so, Rob. I have not heard one objective reason why she should not win the presidency. She is bright, is a quick study, and can cut to the heart of the matter in a way few can. There are many people saying she should not be president, but very few who can articulate a legitimate reason why. If she had a Y chromosome instead of an extra X, there would be little doubt about “his” electability.It will be a tragedy for America if she does NOT win the nomination and the Presidency. I certainly hope that enough Americans see through the charlatans Rick Perry and Milt Romney before it’s too late. For me, there is no second choice, even though I think that Santorum and Cain are worthy men, and Bachmann is a good person. Palin has the potential to right America’s course, and quickly. She is a leader who fiercely fights for Constitutional principles, and, rare for a politician, she deflects credit for everything she’s done to her “team”. She is a humble, prayerful woman whose courage and competence has shone at every level.Rob