Possible Trump Win?

• Thread starter Thread starter hvizsgyak
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
The disparity between the massive numbers of Trump supports as see by his rallies,as opposed to his low polling just don’t line up.

I predict Trump wins but I hope he loses.

I try to set my expectations low.

Last night, Gov. Mike Huckabee had an interesting view of both candidates - here.
Scroll to 3 minutes. It isn’t very long, and ends at 7.5 minutes.

If in 20 years from now, conservatives will be defending same-sex marriage, I wonder what progressives will be defending? Cross-species marriage, perhaps?

I agree. But I also recall people were saying the same thing about Humphrey’s rallies in 1968 when he ran against Nixon.

Graduated college in 2019. I can confirm that college kids do have coloring and play do spaces. A lot of professors also canceled or made exams scheduled right after the 2016 election optional at my school, because apparently folks found the result so traumatic.
I don’t need a safe space but I wouldn’t mind being given coloring books and play do on occasion. Especially given everything 2020’s thrown at us.

The disparity between the massive numbers of Trump supports as see by his rallies,as opposed to his low polling just don’t line up.
I don’t know about “massive” numbers at his rallies but I do know I don’t trust polls. None of us should really.

Trump will win. At least I think so. If not, you can kiss religious freedom goodbye which is very sad.

Pretty sure pedophilia is next on the agenda. The language shifts and the cultural portrayals are already coming.

Wouldn’t surprise me. Hollywood has been doing it for it years and Democrat leaders like Bill Clinton sure seem to have connections to it.

Last edited:
As long as pedophilia is still included among the psychological disorders in the DSM, we’re safe. If it is no longer there in DSM-6, then we’re in trouble.

Homosexuality was once considered a mental disorder too. Now apparently owning guns, lifting weights, and having a sense of honor are considered “toxic masculinity”.

As long as pedophilia is still included among the psychological disorders in the DSM, we’re safe.
Good thing there’s not a history of them removing something that within a generation went from horribly taboo to mainstream.

Wouldn’t surprise me. Hollywood has been doing it for it years and Democrat leaders like Bill Clinton sure seem to have connections to it.
Sounds like pizzagate. Do you believe that stuff? I think Bill Clinton is an immoral man but I don’t have any real proof about Hollywood being a hotbed of pedophiles. At least no proof that doesn’t come from a smarmy YouTube video.

They do coloring books
Coloring is huge. Dr. Twenge’s book covers this. She explains that it is a comfort device that takes the adult back to a time in childhood when everything was safe and warm and Mom/Dad took care of anything scary or unpleasant.

My brother draws on napkins in restaurants–his drawings are so clever that the waitresses ask if they can have them! But this is something he has done all his life–it’s probably more of a anti-boredom device than an attempt to comfort himself.

Look at the likes of Harvey Weinstein and monsters like Kevin Spacey and Bryan Singer. If you listen to people like Corey Feldman you realize it was a major issue in Hollywood. As far as Bill Clinton goes… his best pal Jeffrey Epstein got exposed and his girlfriend Ghislaine Maxwell is in prison. Not to mention how he took advantage of a young Monica Lewinsky. The man is bad news and people like him always seem to run in Democrat circles.

That should not scare, it means they will fold like a house of cards when we decide to put them in their place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back