I’m not angry, I’m just not going to play his game. The fact you said my sister-in-law should “get on assistance” when I said she is relying on family, friends and Church is example #1 of what is wrong with our country.
Oh, and thanks for filling in Jim’s “not everyone has” blank exactly as I predicted. Now, he won’t have to do it.
Btw…your scenario is almost identical to one of my salesman’s background. No experience required in car sales, so he made the best of his situation. I’m sorry for your experience and I don’t deny that some people have a tougher time than others.
I’ve also never claimed that there shouldn’t be a safety net to help those in need. All I’ve said is that Romney’s call for providing some daycare, so welfare mothers could have the dignity to work is not hypocritical. I’m wholly against increasing the Welfare State for mothers to stay at home with their children. It is contrary to human dignity.