M
MGEISING
Guest
Moe,
I have sent a request that the priests pray for you in their masses. (You will get a card soon showing that they are praying for you.)
Got it my friend - thank you so much - how special that was and that prayer did give me some peace, if only for a moment or two — I will take any peace I can get.
Quietly and softly and fervently, I will be praying for you today. You will be in my foremost thoughts all day, and I will pray that you receive the peace that only God can bring. I will do my best to help you bear your cross today.
We made it through - by the grace of God and because of friends like you!
With all my love and prayers,
Loving you from NH — thank you so much for the Mass card …xo
Your friend,
Vester