Trayvon Martin: 'Shoot first' law under scrutiny

  • Thread starter Thread starter Robert_Bay
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
You may follow them for a period, then stop. It’s not advisable but it certainly has been credited with catching rapists, thieves and murderers. All done based on suspicious behavior I might add.
Suspicious behavior?

Boy was unknown to George.
Boy wore a hoodie. ( A HOODIE???)
Boy was black and unknown to George?

SOOOOOOOO suspicious.
 
No.

Stupid indicates a probable cognitive deficit.
Arrogant is known as a form VICE From arrogance).
No. Ignorance indicates a probable cognitive deficit. Stupidity indicates the willful disregard of a cognitive asset. Arrogance indicates a display of assumed superiority. One can know for a fact that they are no better than anyone else, but yet attempt to demonstrate to others that they are in fact superior. Both arrogance and stupidity require an the active suspension of reality.
 
That is not news to me.
Yet you should KILL such a child?

Horrifying.
If I ever find myself flat on the pavement, with a 17 year old 6 foot 3 inch football player on top of me and he is punching me or pounding my head on the pavement, YES, I would shoot such a “child.”

What would you do?
 
If I ever find myself flat on the pavement, with a 17 year old 6 foot 3 inch football player on top of me and he is punching me or pounding my head on the pavement, YES, I would shoot such a “child.”

What would you do?
Ask for his birth certificate. 🤷
 
Suspicious behavior?

Boy was unknown to George.
Boy wore a hoodie. ( A HOODIE???)
Boy was black and unknown to George?

SOOOOOOOO suspicious.
Neighborhood watch = observing unknowns
Hoodie= reporting description
Black = YOU buying the hype. Zimmerman helped black youths according to his black friend who has spoken on all forms of media today.

Again - unknowns who are “not acting right” according to Zimmerman and appear to be on drugs is not exactly un-suspicious. Neighbor hood watches are created for guess what? Suspicious behavior.
 
If I ever find myself flat on the pavement, with a 17 year old 6 foot 3 inch football player on top of me and he is punching me or pounding my head on the pavement, YES, I would shoot such a “child.”

What would you do?
You realize that situation works both ways don’t you? The fact is Zimmerman put himself in that situation when he didn’t have to and now a young man is dead because of it.
 
I don’t know if anyone has brought this up, but have any of you guys seen the trailer for the upcoming movie, Neighborhood Watch?

youtube.com/watch?v=pB_DfXOKQjM

It looks like it could be funny, but this couldn’t be a worse time to release a movie like that! (It looks like it’s about overzealous wanna-be cop, neighborhood watch guys.)
 
You realize that situation works both ways don’t you? The fact is Zimmerman put himself in that situation when he didn’t have to and now a young man is dead because of it.
Should Zimmerman get punched in the face and have his head smashed to the ground because he followed someone?
 
You realize that situation works both ways don’t you? The fact is Zimmerman put himself in that situation when he didn’t have to and now a young man is dead because of it.
That is my point.
Zimmerman initiated ALL of this.
 
Neighborhood watch = observing unknowns
Hoodie= reporting description
Black = YOU buying the hype. Zimmerman helped black youths according to his black friend who has spoken on all forms of media today.

Again - unknowns who are “not acting right” according to Zimmerman and appear to be on drugs is not exactly un-suspicious. Neighbor hood watches are created for guess what? Suspicious behavior.
Watch.
Report.
Step aside.
 
No. Ignorance indicates a probable cognitive deficit. Stupidity indicates the willful disregard of a cognitive asset. Arrogance indicates a display of assumed superiority. One can know for a fact that they are no better than anyone else, but yet attempt to demonstrate to others that they are in fact superior. Both arrogance and stupidity require an the active suspension of reality.
Guess I was referncing ‘the ol’ boy use’ of stupid.

Not what YOU meant?
Oh golly.

You are the fella that used “horse****?”
Guess I figured I could follow your kind of thinking.
Thanks be to God, I CAN’T!
 
Should Zimmerman get punched in the face and have his head smashed to the ground because he followed someone?
Z should be thanking God he’s not dead.
If the boy was what Z thought he was, Z woiuld be dead.
 
What I find most amazing about this whole thing is how certain everyone is of the guilt of either party involved. The police have not finished the investigation yet, nothing in the way of evidence has been presented in any court. How is that everyone is SO certain who is or isn’t guilty?
Everybody, especially Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson, needs to take a deep breath, calm down and wait for the legal system to present the findings. I mean, really - has everyone forgotten due process??? 🤷
 
What I find most amazing about this whole thing is how certain everyone is of the guilt of either party involved. The police have not finished the investigation yet, nothing in the way of evidence has been presented in any court. How is that everyone is SO certain who is or isn’t guilty?
Everybody, especially Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson, needs to take a deep breath, calm down and wait for the legal system to present the findings. I mean, really - has everyone forgotten due process??? 🤷
+1
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top