C
catharina
Guest
On the contrary,Well, then they are stupid.
but they were ARROGANT.
On the contrary,Well, then they are stupid.
I find the two terms interchangable.On the contrary,
but they were ARROGANT.
Suspicious behavior?You may follow them for a period, then stop. It’s not advisable but it certainly has been credited with catching rapists, thieves and murderers. All done based on suspicious behavior I might add.
No.I find the two terms interchangable.
Yeah. Big enough to kill someone.Have the details of what type of gun Mr. Zimmermann was carrying been made public?
No. Ignorance indicates a probable cognitive deficit. Stupidity indicates the willful disregard of a cognitive asset. Arrogance indicates a display of assumed superiority. One can know for a fact that they are no better than anyone else, but yet attempt to demonstrate to others that they are in fact superior. Both arrogance and stupidity require an the active suspension of reality.No.
Stupid indicates a probable cognitive deficit.
Arrogant is known as a form VICE From arrogance).
If I ever find myself flat on the pavement, with a 17 year old 6 foot 3 inch football player on top of me and he is punching me or pounding my head on the pavement, YES, I would shoot such a “child.”That is not news to me.
Yet you should KILL such a child?
Horrifying.
Ask for his birth certificate.If I ever find myself flat on the pavement, with a 17 year old 6 foot 3 inch football player on top of me and he is punching me or pounding my head on the pavement, YES, I would shoot such a “child.”
What would you do?
Neighborhood watch = observing unknownsSuspicious behavior?
Boy was unknown to George.
Boy wore a hoodie. ( A HOODIE???)
Boy was black and unknown to George?
SOOOOOOOO suspicious.
You realize that situation works both ways don’t you? The fact is Zimmerman put himself in that situation when he didn’t have to and now a young man is dead because of it.If I ever find myself flat on the pavement, with a 17 year old 6 foot 3 inch football player on top of me and he is punching me or pounding my head on the pavement, YES, I would shoot such a “child.”
What would you do?
Should Zimmerman get punched in the face and have his head smashed to the ground because he followed someone?You realize that situation works both ways don’t you? The fact is Zimmerman put himself in that situation when he didn’t have to and now a young man is dead because of it.
That is my point.You realize that situation works both ways don’t you? The fact is Zimmerman put himself in that situation when he didn’t have to and now a young man is dead because of it.
Watch.Neighborhood watch = observing unknowns
Hoodie= reporting description
Black = YOU buying the hype. Zimmerman helped black youths according to his black friend who has spoken on all forms of media today.
Again - unknowns who are “not acting right” according to Zimmerman and appear to be on drugs is not exactly un-suspicious. Neighbor hood watches are created for guess what? Suspicious behavior.
Zimmerman was NOT authorized to follow anyone.Should Zimmerman get punched in the face and have his head smashed to the ground because he followed someone?
Guess I was referncing ‘the ol’ boy use’ of stupid.No. Ignorance indicates a probable cognitive deficit. Stupidity indicates the willful disregard of a cognitive asset. Arrogance indicates a display of assumed superiority. One can know for a fact that they are no better than anyone else, but yet attempt to demonstrate to others that they are in fact superior. Both arrogance and stupidity require an the active suspension of reality.
Z should be thanking God he’s not dead.Should Zimmerman get punched in the face and have his head smashed to the ground because he followed someone?
+1What I find most amazing about this whole thing is how certain everyone is of the guilt of either party involved. The police have not finished the investigation yet, nothing in the way of evidence has been presented in any court. How is that everyone is SO certain who is or isn’t guilty?
Everybody, especially Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson, needs to take a deep breath, calm down and wait for the legal system to present the findings. I mean, really - has everyone forgotten due process???![]()
If I ever find myself flat on the pavement, with a 17 year old 6 foot 3 inch football player on top of me and he is punching me or pounding my head on the pavement, YES, I would shoot such a “child.”
What would you do?
Ask for his birth certificate.![]()