Trump Massive Rally in Washington DC (Nov. 14th) (Tens of Thousands Gather)

• Thread starter Thread starter gam197
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I suppose you haven’t heard about the campaigns targeting the legal firms, by large fund-raisers like the Lincoln Project
You realize that the Lincoln Project is a Republican group, right?
This is not so, some of his lawyers reportedly were doxxed.
Be that as it may, they’re also bailing (ostensibly, because they don’t want to be censured by the courts for lying in court).
Will you be convinced when the Supreme Court does hear the cases or the evidence is so overwhelming that the results in elections in a number of states are overthrown?
I think that no such evidence exists or will be forthcoming. I think that any attempts to assert widespread fraud will be thrown out of court. I think no state election results will be overthrown.

However, if the courts were to find evidence of tampering that were widespread enough to warrant throwing out the results, then sure… I’d accept that decision.

48.png
HarryStotle:
You might want to view this.
From the declaration she’s quoting:
there has been no evidence of a foreign power altering the outcomes or vote tabulation in any United States election
This continuance was made in September. Curiously, it happened in the same time frame as the polls that showed Trump to be behind, and in the same time frame that Trump himself was doing what he claimed foreign powers were doing – namely, “to interfere in or undermine public confidence in United States elections, including… distribution of propaganda and disinformation”.

In other words, Trump was implicitly warning people to beware his own efforts. 🤣
Don’t underestimate or belittle those you perceive to be your enemies; not a good long term strategy.

In fact, we have been counseled to love our enemies and pray for their well-being, not laugh at them.

Last edited:
Will you be convinced when the Supreme Court does hear the cases or the evidence is so overwhelming that the results in elections in a number of states are overthrown?

Your answer is, “No!” Correct?
My answer would be yes, though it would be the same if aliens intervened on behalf of the the current president. Hey, they have the space ships. In other words, I will always accept the rulings of the court, but time, each day, makes even one state’s election being overturned a long shot, nearing impossible each day. Today is but one more day until the election is officially what the winner last year called a “landslide”
306-232

And weeks away from when Bush was declared winner v Gore.

So what is your point?

It is also weeks away from Pearl Harbor Day. So what? This year is neither of those, and has little in common with them.

The software had its genesis in the Chavez era and was used to control results in Venezuela using similar circumstances of monitoring and recalibrating the results on the fly to insure a Chavez victory.

Two whistleblowers who were part of that operation in Venezuela but who left when Maduro gained power have come forward after noticing the same trademark signs here.

The evidence of …
  • software tampering,
  • of hardware architecture easily open to alteration,
  • of similarities and associations to rigged foreign elections like in Venezuela,
  • of the connections within organizations to potentially compromised actors,
  • of large anomalies in vote counts and missing ballots,
  • of the statistical manipulation of results using algorithms
  • of potential illegalities in terms of how the voting machines were deemed acceptable for use
  • of eye witnesses being able to corroborate the parallels to events in known fraudulent elections elsewhere
…are beginning to create a focus for a strong legal case.

All of this takes time, which is why the press is pushing for immediate closure and censorship. They know what is at stake - their credibility. No one will ever take them seriously again.

Now it may all be a deep state psy-op undertaken to make fools of Powell and the other lawyers for Trump. But if that is the case then it would seem our problems are far worse than could ever be expected regarding the power of the state.

Last edited:
Now it may all be a deep state psy-op undertaken to make fools of Powell and the other lawyers for Trump. But if that is the case then it would seem our problems are far worse than could ever be expected regarding the power of the state.
500 posts in and here we are: the “deep state”

I’m out. Trump and his followers will probably live in the ‘deep state’ delusion forever. It’s sad.

You do know that there are such things as subpoenas? And disclosure? That courts (and even some non-court governmental organisations) can require those officials to provide information that is needed in order to figure out whether fraud has taken place?
The Trump lawyers pleading to the courts does not claim fraud (yet). It claims lack of due process.
[

IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE …​

Nov 5, 2020 — This action is brought by Donald J. Trump for President, Inc. against the … The County Board of Elections is intentionally violating state law. … rights, including at least the right to Due Process as guaranteed by the … the filing and service of pleadings or other papers as required by law, …

48.png
LilyM:
You do know that there are such things as subpoenas? And disclosure? That courts (and even some non-court governmental organisations) can require those officials to provide information that is needed in order to figure out whether fraud has taken place?
The Trump lawyers pleading to the courts does not claim fraud (yet). It claims lack of due process.
[

IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE …​

Nov 5, 2020 — This action is brought by Donald J. Trump for President, Inc. against the … The County Board of Elections is intentionally violating state law. … rights, including at least the right to Due Process as guaranteed by the … the filing and service of pleadings or other papers as required by law, …
Which totally ignores my point, of course. Fraud or lack of due process, the courts can compel the production of relevant information.

I’m out. Trump and his followers will probably live in the ‘deep state’ delusion forever. It’s sad.
I see, so even though some of the “Deep State” have admitted there actually is one, you still think it’s a delusion? Sorry friend, it is you who fails to accept this reality. There was indeed a coordinated attempt by those in government agencies to throw a monkey wrench into the things the Trump Administration wanted to do and that truth cannot be denied.

Last edited:
The software had its genesis in the Chavez era and was used to control results in Venezuela using similar circumstances of monitoring and recalibrating the results on the fly to insure a Chavez victory.

Two whistleblowers who were part of that operation in Venezuela but who left when Maduro gained power have come forward after noticing the same trademark signs here.

The evidence of …
  • software tampering,
  • of hardware architecture easily open to alteration,
  • of similarities and associations to rigged foreign elections like in Venezuela,
  • of the connections within organizations to potentially compromised actors,
  • of large anomalies in vote counts and missing ballots,
  • of the statistical manipulation of results using algorithms
  • of potential illegalities in terms of how the voting machines were deemed acceptable for use
  • of eye witnesses being able to corroborate the parallels to events in known fraudulent elections elsewhere
…are beginning to create a focus for a strong legal case.

All of this takes time, which is why the press is pushing for immediate closure and censorship. They know what is at stake - their credibility. No one will ever take them seriously again.

What is at stake are deadlines for the states to certify their results, for the EC to declare themselves and for the winner to be sworn in.

I am astounded at the sudden ‘bombshells’ coming in about things like voting machine issues that any half competent legal advisor of Trump would have known about and taken to court months ago. Oh hang on … some of it (presumably his strongest and best cases) WAS taken to court back before the election? And thrown out? Tells me much about the strength of most of the rest then …

48.png
LilyM:
Which totally ignores my point, of course.
No, evidence of a lack of due process is not the same as evidence of fraud. The latter being a higher bar than the former.
Either way, if evidence exists the courts can compel its production. My point stands unchanged.

I am astounded at the sudden ‘bombshells’ coming in about things like voting machine issues that any half competent legal advisor of Trump would have known about and taken to court months ago. Oh hang on … some of it (presumably his strongest and best cases) WAS taken to court back before the election? And thrown out? Tells me much about the strength of most of the rest then …
A director with Smartmatic in Venezuela testifying in 2017 that its machines and software added one million “ghost votes” in the Venezuelan election. His testimony claims that proper monitoring of the machines would have enabled the inherent capability of the machines to detect the manipulation, but absent a proper audit such manipulation would not have been caught.

Whether Trump knew about the potential for fraud does not dictate whether he would or could intervene in the media or the courts since the press mocked his claims to begin with.

I would suspect his best strategy would have been to monitor what was going on, let the perpetrators do their dirty work and collect evidence as it occurred. Compiling a completely compelling case would take time.

I see no reason just to assume that case isn’t forthcoming based merely on that it hasn’t been presented yet.

The machines and software clearly have design “features” that permit fraud to occur - i.e., the manufacture of millions of ghost votes as the video above establishes. It is a matter of now showing those features were implemented on and after election day.

Last edited:
Folks here drive or are driven, find the poll person who will provide the service, citizen votes from the car. Curbside service.

I’ve been the transport for elderly relatives a few times. Before they passed and stopped voting.

As far as I know.

My kind of guy.

I must state that voting in person at my polling place was remarkably smooth and fast, as compared with previous years.

Hoping the vote was counted, anyway. Suspect it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back