TV: House

  • Thread starter Thread starter Katie1723
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I liked the epsiode nad found the janitor charming and the ending sad.

I am waiting for the 3 to come back and what finally breaks Hoiuse into hiring them again.
The ending was certainly bittersweet. I thought the interactions between him and Cuddy, and him and Wilson, over his need to put a team together was pretty funny.

I too am hoping that the other three will come back, though I’ve not heard anything to indicate that that will be the case.
 
The ending was certainly bittersweet. I thought the interactions between him and Cuddy, and him and Wilson, over his need to put a team together was pretty funny.

I too am hoping that the other three will come back, though I’ve not heard anything to indicate that that will be the case.
They are all 3 listed in the cast as the show aired last night…and they all make mysterious appearances in the trailers for next week. You must have missed that. Appreaing as if House is seeing things.
 
Oh, great. You guys make me read 6 pages of runup and then nobody has any thoughts on the actual episode.

ARGGHH! 😃
I have only watched the first half. Will watch the rest later today (DVR). Then will comment.
 
They are all 3 listed in the cast as the show aired last night…and they all make mysterious appearances in the trailers for next week. You must have missed that. Appreaing as if House is seeing things.
I noticed the trailer, but wasn’t sure if it is hallucination or something. I didn’t notice them listed in the cast if it showed that. I was a couple minutes late getting there last night.
 
I was :rotfl: when Wilson kidnapped the guitar and again when House kidnapped Wilson’s poor patient!

I read on a spoiler site that all 3 are definitely coming back soon - if anyone wants the link to the spoiler site, just let me know. 😉
 
I thought the episode was okay, but nothing spectacular. I’ve seen better episodes from House, so I was a bit disappointed.

I do hope the three come back, although I could do without Chase. I’ve never been real big on him. Perhaps because it seems like they haven’t done much character development with him.

Scout :tiphat:
 
I have only watched the first half. Will watch the rest later today (DVR). Then will comment.
Wow! Just finished watching the rest. I was shocked with the ending, as the same thing happened here about 6 months ago.

9 college students were in a van that was hit head-on by a semi. 5 of them died and one of the girls was misidentified by the coroner.

They somehow mixed up their student ID cards at the scene. The family stayed by what they thought was their daughter for weeks.(the girls looked much alike) the other family buried what they thought was their daughter.

I cannot remember how it was finally discovered that they had been misidentified.
The girl was in a coma for a long time and in a nursing home, I believe when the error was discovered.

The ending of House gave me goosebumps!
 
I missed the season premiere b/c I had to attend a meeting that was scheduled at the last minute.

Does anyone know of a way I can see it? Will it be re-run any time soon do you think?

😦

p.s. I don’t mind spoilers, however!!
 
The ending was certainly bittersweet. I thought the interactions between him and Cuddy, and him and Wilson, over his need to put a team together was pretty funny.

I too am hoping that the other three will come back, though I’ve not heard anything to indicate that that will be the case.
There are still listed in the opening credits and they’re still shown in the opening scene. I am pretty sure they are coming back -question is how will it be accomplished.
 
They are about to lose me as a viewer. i am gong to give them another couple of weeks to bring the team back-if not im gone.
 
The team keeps showing up every now and then. Foreman was fired from his job last night (big surprise :rolleyes: ) and Cameron and the Aussie are both working at the same hospital as House, so I can’t see how they’re not all going to be back.

Personally, I think this whole thing is kind of a ratings ploy and I’m not really liking it so far. I mean, we know they’re coming back. I just wish they’d hurry up with it and get on with the show!

Scout :tiphat:
 
The team keeps showing up every now and then. Foreman was fired from his job last night (big surprise :rolleyes: ) and Cameron and the Aussie are both working at the same hospital as House, so I can’t see how they’re not all going to be back.

Personally, I think this whole thing is kind of a ratings ploy and I’m not really liking it so far. I mean, we know they’re coming back. I just wish they’d hurry up with it and get on with the show!

Scout :tiphat:
The only one i would like to see sticking around is the old guy who is not really a Dr.
 
I am so glad to hear someone say this other than me. I am displeased with the way the story line is developing without the team.

I do think the firing of Forman may help move things along. Did anyone else notice that he was a bit " Housey" with his team and his approach to medicine? Too funny as last season that was why he quit - he feared turning into House.

But enough already - get the team back.
 
I grumbled a lot when I heard about the new spin, and expected to hate it, but I’ve really been enjoying it. Especially the old guy, the Mormon, and the evil chick.

I’d like to see a team of Foreman, Chase, and Evil Chick, with Old Guy and Cameron in smaller roles. Interacting with House less than Cuddy and Wilson, but still there.
 
I grumbled a lot when I heard about the new spin, and expected to hate it, but I’ve really been enjoying it. Especially the old guy, the Mormon, and the evil chick.

I’d like to see a team of Foreman, Chase, and Evil Chick, with Old Guy and Cameron in smaller roles. Interacting with House less than Cuddy and Wilson, but still there.
Perhaps Forman comes back and we end up with two teams.

House with Chase and cameron

Foreman with evil woman, upside number guy and old not a doctor guy. or any variation of the above.

BTW if you want to see House in a totally different light get a hold of the Wooster and Jeeves series or more bizarre Black adder Seasons II & III
 
Perhaps Forman comes back and we end up with two teams.

House with Chase and cameron

Foreman with evil woman, upside number guy and old not a doctor guy. or any variation of the above.

BTW if you want to see House in a totally different light get a hold of the Wooster and Jeeves series or more bizarre Black adder Seasons II & III
I love Black Adder!!

Scout :tiphat:
 
While reluctant at first, I am finding myself enjoying the change of pace. Last season got SO repetitive…THAT almost lost me as a viewer. Yes, we all know that everyone will be coming back, but the new characters add a different dynamic to the show.

…I can’t tell you how annoying it was at the end of last season with the whole Chase-Cameron-hard-to-get-romance… This is NOT Grey’s Anatomy!
 
While I certainly enjoyed the old team, I found this week’s episode pretty well done. Some combination of old and new might be in order.
 
More than anything I’m getting annoyed with how the series is going out of its way to indulge House’s atheism. When he committed suicide last week to see if there was an afterlife… (shaking head) What did you expect, House?

For as smart a character as he is, it’s incredibly frustrating to see him so infantile about religion. Put down the guitar and pick up some Aquinas, for heaven’s sake.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top