Unofficial Election Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter PaulinVA
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Trump gets Arizona and Biden gets Georgia, that puts Biden at 269. Then it comes down to Pennsylvania.
Biden is looking pretty good in PA right now. Seems most likely that Biden takes the lead in PA, then the rest of it won’t matter.
If Georgia goes blue tonight, there’s still a chance it could flip back to red: Georgia’s overseas military votes haven’t been received, and they are most likely heavily red. They need to arrive by tomorrow at 5pm to be counted. It’s not certain how many there are, but it’s a chance.
It is a chance. Not sure what the military volume will be, but it will likely be more red, maybe not overwhelmingly red. If Biden does take GA it is likely to be by a very slim margin, though, so it could certainly flip back.

The problem is, the election ends Tuesday night, okay, some time after to count, I can understand that but soon after in this case, , votes are found at 3 AM in the morning that make up for the deficit in multiple cases.Something of this nature.

It’s kind of like watching some sports events, say football, you see a play, it affects the game. It was a bad call or a team broke the rules to score, something like this but you don’t replay the whole game.

That said, I can hold out hope that they will prevail.

Last edited:
The problem is, the election ends Tuesday night, okay, some time after, I can understand that but soon after, votes are found that make up for the deficit in multiple cases.
This is not what is happening. What is happening is that that votes are being counted, not “found.” The votes have to be counted, which is a process that takes time.

If Trump gets Arizona and Biden gets Georgia, that puts Biden at 269. Then it comes down to Pennsylvania
What about Nevada that hasn’t been called yet? That’s good for 6. If Biden gets Nevada, loses Arizona but flips Georgia, that will give him 275 and the Presidency won’t it?

Last edited:
Yeah, you’re right. I forgot about that.

Also, I just looked up Georgia’s outstanding military vote: altogether 8,899 requested overseas (i.e. ex-pat) and military ballots. They need to get here by tomorrow afternoon to be counted.

You’re right. He’s leading in some and trailing in the others.

I was just hearing about this. Now This has done people a disservice.

The ones chanting Stop the Count, are saying it because people are not being allowed to oversee the process, and it went to court. So they chant, Stop the count. It is until they get poll watchers there.

The others are chanting keep the count, because Tump is inching to the win. The process on this one is done well.

Then “Now This” wants to make it opposing each other? “Now this” did not do their job. This is what we call Bias.

This is not what is happening. What is happening is that that votes are being counted, not “found.” The votes have to be counted, which is a process that takes time.
And I truly, seriously, cannot believe that this is too complicated a concept to understand. It just doesn’t seem possible. It’s not exactly rocket science.

The thing about voter fraud, is that it is not new. It happens every election, and will probably happen in all future elections. But when you win by a large margin. No need to investigate, because we believe the system is quite secure as can be.

This election is razor thin, and thus voter fraud can sway the outcome.

Right now, Project Veritas keeps posting videos of alleged “evidence”. The videos need to be taken seriously and through the courts, because it is voter suppression. A woman claimed to have done more than 7,000 votes for Biden in Texas. Weird cause the woman is a Republican. The whole thing does not make sense. But the video is there, and it must be looked at. There are others videos. I have not looked at them. I only saw the one. That stuff is for courts, I am a nobody.

If Biden is ahead, keep counting!

If Trump is ahead, stop the count!
`

‘Every vote is sacred’

Struggling… not… to… post… Monty… Python… clip…

All that is so, first person stories are coming out. There not letting poll watchers in. This isn’t tiddly winks.

Let the heathen spend theirs
On the dusty ground,
God shall make them pay
For each vote that can’t be found.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back