Unofficial Election Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter PaulinVA
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
He was very restrained and measured.Nothing pathetic about his speech other than the pathetic corruption by the Dems,which he discussed.Pretty sure you know that
He seemed down or tired. Its a long process for them. Restrained and measured is a good thing atm. Where was Pence?

Last edited:
Maybe we can keep this thread on topic so we have somewhere to discuss the election without getting locked?

Seeing the internet meltdown over this is glorious. I love the times we live in lol.

There was just a new update from Arizona. It looks like Trump is on track to flip Arizona (or very close).

If Trump takes AZ and hold his current leads, he wins. If Trump and Biden trade AZ for GA, Biden wins. Incredibly close in both states.

Given that the Democrats put President Trump through the ringer for the past four years, President Trump definitely is within limits to put up a fight and thoroughly comb the election for fraud. I hope he does and he take all the time he needs to do it.

So, maybe if this is not all finalized by inauguration day, Pelosi can become temporary president? It sounds like that is what they are saying.

Sometimes I really wish we had a thumbs down or dislike button similar to the heart button

With all due respect, if something bothers one, there is a button to use… at that.

Given that the Democrats put President Trump through the ringer for the past four years, President Trump definitely is within limits to put up a fight and thoroughly comb the election for fraud. I hope he does and he take all the time he needs to do it.
I don’t. I want this to be over. I seriously doubt the country wants to be subjected to more of this.

Yes, Trump has decimated Biden’s lead in Arizona. He will flip it red if this keeps at the same pace.

If Trump gets Arizona and Biden gets Georgia, that puts Biden at 269. Then it comes down to Pennsylvania.

If Georgia goes blue tonight, there’s still a chance it could flip back to red: Georgia’s overseas military votes haven’t been received, and they are most likely heavily red. They need to arrive by tomorrow at 5pm to be counted. It’s not certain how many there are, but it’s a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back