Unofficial Election Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter PaulinVA
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Miracopa County AZ going for Biden in their first vote release.

Yep looking like Biden will win.

Could anyone enlighten me as to why Alaska hasn’t been declared for Trump?

Last edited:
Breaking news:
President Donald Trump calls US election a Major Fraud
Trump demands vote recount in Wisconsin
Us president falsely claimed victory last night
Us president threatens to take it to Supreme Court
President takes legal action to halt some vote counts

Biden slams Trump for outrageous claims about validity of the election and says every vote must be counted
and

Our news.

Last edited:
Anything that the Dems are gonna want isn’t good for the country from where I sit. I see it as bad for the country. So why would I want to work together? It would be like asking bonapartists to work with bourbons.
For over 200 years the United States has been a shining example to the rest of the world on how people with extremely different points of view can resolve their differences in a spirit of cooperation without resorting to bloodshed as so often happens. The Civil War was an exception, but even that strain could not totally destroy the foundation of the system of government designed by our founding fathers. “Working together” does not mean capitulating to views that one finds unacceptable. But it does mean recognizing those areas of common interest with others.

Sounds great. I learned that recipe from a Ukrainian Greek Catholic priest in Rome almost 50 years ago and it has been one of my signature dishes ever since. My wife jokes that any time we have people round for lunch or dinner there’s a 50/50 chance of their getting herring under a fur coat. This isn’t true. It’s more like 1:3.

Breaking news: President Donald Trump calls US election a Major Fraud
He’s right. There is something very suspicious about this election and it has been in the planning for a long time. Nothing to be proud of, U.S.A.

He’s right. There is something very suspicious about this election and it has been in the planning for a long time. Nothing to be proud of, U.S.A.
But wait, there was more on my post, (not steak knives either)

The sus activity so far is that people are voting for Biden in droves huh. He now holds the record for most votes. let me find that link brb

How suss is that? Not.
In Australia we say, the people are speaking with their vote
Just what they are saying is yet to be analyzed.
Actually they arent speaking, they are screaming, given voting is optional.

Last edited:
Highlight those common areas to me. Because I can’t see them.

The vast majority of roads are county and state, so not really relevant in a national election. My state isn’t split.

No, it isn’t. We’ve known all along that more Democrats voted by mail.

Interesting and strange isn’t it. Hmm
That people are voting for one candidate in droves? Nope, thats how swings happen. We get it here all the time in elections when people want a change.
Nothing abnormal or strange about it. We do have compulsory voting, though.

It does become a wakeup call for the person swung away from.

Last edited:
If we have diametrically different views of what is good for the country, how do you work together.
RhodesianSon said “block every piece of legislation they put forward.” So, you’re willing to lose the military, because we won’t be able to fund them. We’ll default on our debt, won’t be able to fund paying the interest. Won’t be able to fund ICE and the Border Patrol, so it will be Republicans creating those “open borders” Republicans like to falsely accuse Democrats of supporting. Actually, no federal funding of any law enforcement agency – Bingo! Police defunded!
Total stupidity.

We’ve known all along that more Democrats voted by mail.
Had nothing to do with democrats putting the fear into people that their vote wouldn’t be counted.

Also, isn’t it interesting that everywhere counting had to stop or ballots found it was always in the swing states and in favor of Biden. Hmm.

Isn’t it also interesting that democrats predicted this very situation.
That people are voting for one candidate in droves
I wouldn’t call it being in droves. The popular vote isn’t that big of a gap and some groups that had previously always voted democrat switched republican here in America.

Last edited:
It was Trump who sowed suspicion. Democrats believed in and pushed voting by mail as safe. Can’t complain now that their votes are actually being counted.

I keep hearing on this forum that for four years the Democrats couldn’t accept the 2016 election results. How ironic this all is now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back