Unofficial Election Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter PaulinVA
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
We cannot participate in evil. The democratic platform has embraced evil. They must be rejected. No one’s saying round them up and shoot them, for Heaven’s sake.

We cannot participate in evil. The democratic platform has embraced evil. They must be rejected. No one’s saying round them up and shoot them, for Heaven’s sake.
Really? I’m wondering what you meant by “removing them from office by any means necessary, including force,” then.

President has very little affect on actual abortions. The majority of people who say they are “pro choice”, which I am not, have zero effect on actual abortions being performed.
POTUS has a strong influence on where my tax dollars go, including the billions of dollars used to fund abortions performed at Planned Parenthoods all over the country. It is a lie that most of Planned Parenthood’s procedures are for underprivileged women’s birth control and health care. Their primary source of income (billions) is off of abortion AND they make billions off of the taxpayer, too. They make billions by exploiting the bodies of primarily young, vulnerable, scared, poor, minority women. Planned Parenthood breaks their bodies and their hearts, and their children’s as well. Why can’t you see that? I dont want to vote for someone who supports that. That’s my bottom line. I want my money to go to a government that supports life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.

And if you’re referring to the cages at the border? Obama built those cages. He did the very same thing that is going on right now. But we didn’t hear about it.

Last edited:
Obviously you chase them with a feather and tickle them out the door

Really? I’m wondering what you meant by “removing them from office by any means necessary, including force ,” then.
I know I am late to the conversation. And may not have read all the details. But your statement seems rather odd to me.

You see, democrat voices have time and time again referred to Trump supporters as so evil that they must be removed from society. What ever that means. There are websites that p(name removed by moderator)oint by name and address all who have donated to “Donald Trump racist”

There is a prominent democrat voice Keith something, he referred to Trump supporters as Maggots that need to be removed from society.

Others have made similar statements. A lot of hate from the left and left wing celebrities.

From the right? You see a few, minor in comparison. Oh, white nationalist. The problem is that they label everything white nationalist, so it lost the meaning.

The voter fraud is so extreme in this election — never seen anything like it in my life. Stories are pouring in of thousands of ballots found in dumpsters and trucks, of multiple ballots being obtained, of being given a sharpie to fill out ballots so the machines won’t count them, and of 100,000 ballots for only Biden (statistically impossible) appearing in the middle of the night.
Even merely using our common sense, as the entire country was one huge Trump rally yet Biden could only get between 10 and 50 attendees — this election should have been a landslide victory for Trump.

There is no way the left is going to allow a second Trump term if they can effectively defraud the voters’ of a clean and honest election. Having said thatvI feel pretty at peace re this as they have jumped the shark this time around.Trump has most likely won the election and this will eventually be revealed.Truth will out!

Last edited:
40.png
OraLabora:
Actually I do know what happened: the unsealing of adoption records
I’m not convinced this actually matters any more with today’s DNA matching tech. My father-in-law was adopted. he took one of those DNA tests to see where his biological ancestors were from and ended up getting linked to a couple sisters. he now knows who his biological family members are.
This happened to me as well. I was born in 1952 and adopted at three days old. Since I never knew anything about my genetic history, I did the Ancestry DNA test and wound up finding my birth family. I even have pictures of my mother and father…they later married and had four more children. Two are still living, a brother and sister…full blood relatives. It’s been interesting but it’s not like we are a big new family. No matter how much blood matters, the family you know and love override the blood ties. My blood sister actually knew I existed long before I did. For me, it was just too strange and while I appreciate knowing, the fact is that I grew up an only child in a different city with parents that loved me and I loved them. Blood ties aren’t enough to create a family.

40.png
FrankFletcher:
Really? I’m wondering what you meant by “removing them from office by any means necessary, including force ,” then.
I know I am late to the conversation. And may not have read all the details. But your statement seems rather odd to me.

You see, democrat voices have time and time again referred to Trump supporters as so evil that they must be removed from society. What ever that means. There are websites that p(name removed by moderator)oint by name and address all who have donated to “Donald Trump racist”

There is a prominent democrat voice Keith something, he referred to Trump supporters as Maggots that need to be removed from society.

Others have made similar statements. A lot of hate from the left and left wing celebrities.

From the right? You see a few, minor in comparison. Oh, white nationalist. The problem is that they label everything white nationalist, so it lost the meaning.
Unless I’m mistaken, your response to me is “they did it first so it’s okay for us to do it too.”

So many excuses in this thread from Catholics trying to justify voting for a very pro-abortion, anti Catholic president.

Opening the door and letting the thief walk right in.

This is disheartening.

📿 :pray:t2:

Last edited:
Are you aware that abortion numbers go down when Democrats are in office? I’ve seen numbers indicating that.

Are you aware that abortion numbers go down when Democrats are in office? I’ve seen numbers indicating that.
Are you aware that Democrats push for legalization of abortion any time for any reason and support the killing of nine month old children right as they are being born?

Not looking for fewer numbers, while allowing it to continue, looking for no numbers and putting an end to it.

Not looking for fewer numbers, while allowing it to continue, looking for no numbers and putting an end to it.
Yeah but look at what works. Abortion will always exist in a democracy as someone mentioned somewhere in this or another thread. It just will always be with us even if it’s outlawed. The point is making the numbers go down.

Unless I’m mistaken, your response to me is “they did it first so it’s okay for us to do it too.”
No sir. My response is that there is a lot, and I mean a lot of anger and instigation from left wing pundits and celebrities, and that warrant perhaps some law against it. I do see from the right, they are quickly condoned and removed from platforms. So the problem is that the left does not clean up.

I do see from the right, they are quickly condoned and removed from platforms. So the problem is that the left does not clean up.
Oh please. You’d have a law against freedom of speech because the other side does something you don’t like? The right started that garbage with Rush and others. To be fair you should at least advocate a law against any such thing.

Plus, you’re arguing against property rights which is odd for someone on the right to do.

RU486 has played a big role in actual surgical abortions going down ,so actually they haven’t really diminished just the means of getting the result has been made more convenient

Yeah but look at what works. Abortion will always exist in a democracy as someone mentioned somewhere in this or another thread.
Sad to say but your looking at numbers doesn’t hold water. Even facebook fact checkers labeled it as false information.

The article contains much information from the CDC:

It just will always be with us
If we allow it to be.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back