Who Will Win the US Presidential Election

  • Thread starter Thread starter gilliam
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
We really differ here. I like the mosaic and am proud to be a hyphenated American. I’ll never lose my identity as a child of a particlular beloved part of Europe. And my wife is no less proud of her Sicilian, not Italian mind you - American background. 👍
Every Sicilian is, to a degree, also a Roman, and maybe Greek, and maybe Arab, and Norman. For all have conquered this island and left behind some legacy, the Romans, the most. They speak a form of its language and its religion.
 
LOL, PA, N.H., Iowa and Wiscy are not battleground states.

If you’re so sure, how about we bet? If I’m wrong, I promise to never post again on this forum. If you’re wrong, you’ll do the same. Want to bet?
Some people don’t expect you back after the election anyway. 😛
 
NTY’s 538 website is claiming that Obama has over a 92% chance of winning. Big surprise that a NYT website is discouraging GOP voters.
 
I hope for the sake of Catholic charitable organizations (I am thinking of the HHS mandate and the fines they would face), that Romney wins.

I will be taking tomorrow off…just one short log on to facebook for a farm game and then I am shutting my computer off completely. Tomorrow is not only election day, it is also ABORTION DAY in my city. 15-20 babies (maybe more since they moved to a bigger death clinic) lose their lives every week in the name of “choice” (and this is what OBAMA supports for ANY reason) so I am going to turn off the computer, otherwise I will get upset. If I watch television, it’ll be DVD movies (maybe I’ll watch The 13th day Fatima movie) or EWTN. I won’t be watching ANY of the news networks as it wouldl make me even more upset.
I pray that God’s will be done. Whether it will be done on earth as it is in heaven is up to us and our children. We must give good example, and pray hard.
 
👍
With all due respect, I don’t understand how anyone can say that. The two candidates are so far apart in their plans for the future of the country that it seems to me that whichever way one feels, it does matter a great deal.
 
I pray that God’s will be done. Whether it will be done on earth as it is in heaven is up to us and our children. We must give good example, and pray hard.
Agree. No matter what happens, eventually some good will come out of it. God will see to it.

Robby, you’re right. It is important. The paths we will take from here are very different depending on who wins this thing. We’ll see what happens.
 
Consider the source:rolleyes:Also,over thirty newspapers,nationwide,that formerly endorsed Obama in 08,have come out with endorsements for Romney.😉
Agree. I wouldn’t put the New York Times in the birdcage. It might make the birds throw up…
 
You just misread it. They said he has a 92% chance of whining. 😃
Oh, well that’s different. If we’re talking about OBAMA and WHINING, I would say a 92% chance is incredibly low. Too low to be believed based on documented history.

[good catch, Robert]
 
NTY’s 538 website is claiming that Obama has over a 92% chance of winning. Big surprise that a NYT website is discouraging GOP voters.
538 is more fraud than science ! ! !

In 2008, Nate had unreported access to thousands of internal Obama Polls, something denied all his competitors (and not disclosed in his model). The accuracy of other Pundits & Pollsters would have been remarkable as well, if they had all that insider data.

In 2012, Nate’s new model is suspect because he SUBJECTIVELY weights the value of individual polls in his model. True statistics isn’t subjective.

Net, his 2012 ‘model’ is a complex mathematical equation designed to generate whatever Nate Silver “thinks” the outcome should be. So you are betting more on his intuition than his math skills. (still may be a good bet, but it’s not science)
nationalreview.com/articles/331192/nate-silver-s-flawed-model-josh-jordan#
 
I wasn’t here before Barack Obama became President of the United States. So if Romney wins, I don’t know who you will talk about if Romney wins. A quick look shows me several of us were not here. Including a number of conservatives. But you older timers, what did you all talk about before a Democrat was elected?
 
538 is more fraud than science ! ! !

In 2008, Nate had unreported access to thousands of internal Obama Polls, something denied all his competitors (and not disclosed in his model). The accuracy of other Pundits & Pollsters would have been remarkable as well, if they had all that insider data.

In 2012, Nate’s new model is suspect because he SUBJECTIVELY weights the value of individual polls in his model. True statistics isn’t subjective.

Net, his 2012 ‘model’ is a complex mathematical equation designed to generate whatever Nate Silver “thinks” the outcome should be. So you are betting more on his intuition than his math skills. (still may be a good bet, but it’s not science)
nationalreview.com/articles/331192/nate-silver-s-flawed-model-josh-jordan#
ROFLOL, this is the biggest joke in polling this year. This guy must be getting his numbers from Wheel of Fortune.
 
I doubt that. The majority of the Catholic vote will validate him. AGAIN!
Interesting opinion. How many Catholics go to mass? How many pay any attention to their bishops? How many agree with, and follow Church guidance on contraception, for example? Do you truly think that the majority of Catholics will vote simply on the abortion and contraception issue, and ignore all the other social justice issues?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top