Who Will Win the US Presidential Election

  • Thread starter Thread starter gilliam
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Moving far right was a miscalculation. For the Republican Party to lose against Obama, and the senate to add demo seats …major blunder. The win should have been an easy one. It’s early morning here. The German press has called the election for Obama.
CNN just projected Obama. I totally agree with you. The right went too extreme, have no one to blame but themselves. Should have been easy.
 
Why do you predict this?
Democrats give people things and make them dependent on government.

There are more people who vote for Democrats no matter what, not saying that there aren’t Republicans that do the same thing, but I believe there are more Democrats and that their numbers are growing.

People don’t see abortion as evil. There is evidence of this on this forum.
 
Moving far right was a miscalculation. For the Republican Party to lose against Obama, and the senate to add demo seats …major blunder. The win should have been an easy one. It’s early morning here. The German press has called the election for Obama.
Yeah, I think Obama has this one. He had it long ago. And I say this as someone who could never have voted for Obama. Of course, I don’t think we will absolutely know certain, pending the results from the battleground states.
 
We’ll looks like Obama won…ready to fight for your religious freedoms…I need a glass of wine now. Maybe two :o
 
The good news? I’m going apolitical. No more political news, shows, or newspapers fro me. I can follow Alabama and Ohio State football,immerse myself in MLB baseball, watch old black and white movies, and read all things Catholic. I no longer care what happens in America with respect to elections, legislation, regulations, judicial appointments or decisions, etc. I will abide by the law, pay my taxes, care for my family, and observe my Catholic faith.
 
LOL Romney is not extreme right at all.
Speaking of the entire party. They alienated the moderate vote. Romney sure did try in the primary to seem far right. I’m just trying to understand where it went wrong.
 
Moving far right was a miscalculation. For the Republican Party to lose against Obama, and the senate to add demo seats …major blunder. The win should have been an easy one. It’s early morning here. The German press has called the election for Obama.
Well, you are right, it should have been easier.

Ugh…don’t even get me started on the US Senate…the GOP could have had 10 of those babies.

But you know, the democrats ran those races perfectly. They retired the people they needed to and got the right candidates and exploited the “rape” comments of Akin and Mourdock.

The TEA PARTY could sure learn a thing or two about strategy.

But man oh man are the American in a few weeks going to be wishing they had voted differently.

The next few months will be very, very long for most people.
 
We’ll looks like Obama won…ready to fight for your religious freedoms…I need a glass of wine now. Maybe two :o
I expect a lot of Catholic hospitals and charities to close.

Don’t worry, they’ll point the lame and weak toward DC.

Because the democrats care.
 
I expect a lot of Catholic hospitals and charities to close.

Don’t worry, they’ll point the lame and weak toward DC.

Because the democrats care.
Maternity homes for abortion vulnerable women,too.
Maybe even pregnancy centers.

It’s time for more homeschooling for those who
have children! Otherwise you could see school based
clinics that give BCPs to your children!!
 
The good news? I’m going apolitical. No more political news, shows, or newspapers fro me. I can follow Alabama and Ohio State football,immerse myself in MLB baseball, watch old black and white movies, and read all things Catholic. I no longer care what happens in America with respect to elections, legislation, regulations, judicial appointments or decisions, etc. I will abide by the law, pay my taxes, care for my family, and observe my Catholic faith.
Part of me is thinking the same…
 
Well, you are right, it should have been easier.

Ugh…don’t even get me started on the US Senate…the GOP could have had 10 of those babies.

But you know, the democrats ran those races perfectly. They retired the people they needed to and got the right candidates and exploited the “rape” comments of Akin and Mourdock.

The TEA PARTY could sure learn a thing or two about strategy.

But man oh man are the American in a few weeks going to be wishing they had voted differently.

The next few months will be very, very long for most people.
A lot of them danced the tune, now they’ll pay the piper.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top