Who Will Win the US Presidential Election

  • Thread starter Thread starter gilliam
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m getting different results from Google and Politico with one saying that Obama has a greater share of electoral votes and the other giving Romney more votes.

Go figure.
 
So far, it seems like all the states which are being called are those we pretty much already knew which way they would go.
 
When I watched the local news, which comes out of the big city about a hour from me. They were saying the lines to vote were about 2 hours. And we have early voting. These people could have voted 2 weeks ago. Of course we are going Romney, I’m in a very red state. Didn’t see any talk of the international election observers that were supposed to be at their polling places either.
 
Please, please, PLEASE, God let Romney win…God help America if he doesn’t.
 
I’ve got a prediction. Within 20 years, Democrats will control the Presidency, the Senate, and the House, and will never be voted out of office. God help anyone that disagrees with them.
 
I wasn’t here before Barack Obama became President of the United States. So if Romney wins, I don’t know who you will talk about if Romney wins. A quick look shows me several of us were not here. Including a number of conservatives. But you older timers, what did you all talk about before a Democrat was elected?
Why do you assume that Christianity “excludes liberals etc?” Since liberalism first came to power in France, it has done it best to exclude Christians and drive them to the margins of society. It has always been less interested in freedom than in the raw exercise of personal will. This is why it is able to make abortion into a sacrament, a mean by which to free women to do what the hell they want, regardless of others.
 
I’ve got a prediction. Within 20 years, Democrats will control the Presidency, the Senate, and the House, and will never be voted out of office. God help anyone that disagrees with them.
Why do you predict this?
 
I’ve got a prediction. Within 20 years, Democrats will control the Presidency, the Senate, and the House, and will never be voted out of office. God help anyone that disagrees with them.
Unless the GOP goes after the Hispanic vote, that is a distinct possibility. It is a question of demographics. Math, plain and simple.
 
Moving far right was a miscalculation. For the Republican Party to lose against Obama, and the senate to add demo seats …major blunder. The win should have been an easy one. It’s early morning here. The German press has called the election for Obama.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top