A
AJB328
Guest
NBC projecting Indiana and Kentucky for Romney and Vermont for Obama.
As I have mentioned, federal employees are leery of Ryan in particular. They see him as a direct threat to their livelihood. I was speaking with a retired vet today, and he is concerned that if medicare becomes a voucher system, as Ryan/Romney have proposed on their platform, then TriCare will also become a voucher system, and perhaps the VA too. Federal healthcare systems are linked. When Obamacare reduced medicare benefits, military dependents and retirees healthcare benefits were reduced by the same percentage.Oh no! High turnout…that’s terrible news for Romney!!
Wait…turnout of who? Democrats or Republicans. Who shows up is pretty important to an election.![]()
No surprise there…for KY at leastNBC projecting Indiana and Kentucky for Romney and Vermont for Obama.
Well, that answers my question about news blackouts until polls close. I was wondering if this would be reporting on individual states after their respective polls close, or whether it would be until all polls close.No surprise there…for KY at least
Dead heat 49%/49%So can Romney get VA. He needs VA.
I predict he will, but this thing is over if he doesn’t.
Our polls closed at 7.Well, that answers my question about news blackouts until polls close. I was wondering if this would be reporting on individual states after their respective polls close, or whether it would be until all polls close.
Okay, Exit Polls, Now You’re Just Messing With Us
I am hearing on Twitter that the exit polls show 10 percent of self-identified Tea Party supporters voted for Obama, and that Mitt Romney is winning among households with a government worker in Virginia.
Report Acknowledges Inaccuracies in 2004 Exit PollsIn related news, voters are messing with exit pollsters.
I just noticed, you’re in Germany! How much interest is there in our election from you’re perspective? What is the sentiment there?Well, that answers my question about news blackouts until polls close. I was wondering if this would be reporting on individual states after their respective polls close, or whether it would be until all polls close.
What? Are you nervous?
So exciting!!Fl 50%/50%
Virginia 56% Obama to 42% Romney!!So exciting!!
Excited its almost overSo exciting!!
I have not seen this figure. CNN has 0% of the votes in.Virginia 56% Obama to 42% Romney!!![]()
The Google map is far more up-to-date than CNN and you can even break it down by county.I have not seen this figure. CNN has 0% of the votes in.
See the election results thread…there are better links than CNN. I asked EmperorNapoleon where he gets his data, but it doesn’t look like he wants to share.I have not seen this figure. CNN has 0% of the votes in.
OOH, fancy. I’m afraid I wouldn’t be savvy enough for such advanced tactical assessments.The Google map is far more up-to-date than CNN and you can even break it down by county.