Who Will Win the US Presidential Election

  • Thread starter Thread starter gilliam
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
See the election results thread…there are better links than CNN. I asked EmperorNapoleon where he gets his data, but it doesn’t look like he wants to share.

RealClearPolitics has a great spreadsheet layout, by poll closing times

Google has a great map format.
Really.

But, but, but. I ALWAYS watch CNN on election night!!

I like Wolf’s firm and steady voice. . . .
 
I saw the map. Isn’t that figure derived from approximately 7,000 votes counted in the entire Commonwealth of Virginia so far?
Yes, that really doesn’t tell us anything.

I checked out google, but it’s so . . . . impersonal. . . .
 
I just noticed, you’re in Germany! How much interest is there in our election from you’re perspective? What is the sentiment there?
Germans follow us politics very closely. I might say that they are often better informed than most Americans. Certainly better informed in what Americans would call international news too. Guest lecturers at colleges come back scratching their heads at how uninformed us college age people are on world politics, world geography, and world history.
 
Google and ap look like they are projecting fl and oh for Obama. Game over already if they are correct.
 
79-71 Obama so far, according to Fox news.

Florida is a true nail-biter. Obama ahead slightly. If Obama wins Florida, the election is probably over.
 
79-71 Obama so far, according to Fox news.

Florida is a true nail-biter. Obama ahead slightly. If Obama wins Florida, the election is probably over.
I agree. Real tug of war going on there. Is anyone eyeing the senate race? You could argue that race for control is more important than the presidential race.
 
79-71 Obama so far, according to Fox news.

Florida is a true nail-biter. Obama ahead slightly. If Obama wins Florida, the election is probably over.
Many republican counties have not been counted yet
 
Obama won MI and NY, Romney won Texas, Louisiana, Kansas, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota and Wyoming
 
Ohio vote has not counted heavy republican counties Warren and Butler
 
George Allen wins Virginia, that seems probably a good sign, Senate right?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top